Unofficial European Server for PC

Hi all. Given the communication between Sega/Microsoft and Us is... how do i put this politely... non-existent. I think it could be a good idea for us to set an unnoficial European server for those of us on similar time zones. Since it is unlikely we will get a confirmed answer on what servers will be new/going live at launch.

I was thinking the very last playable server to pick so that we can play together?

I am based in the UK and would love it if some new players will also be joining. If there are servers 4-6 then I suggest we pick 6, or if it's 4-7 then to pick 7 etc.

Is everyone else happy with that? I haven't seen any other threads similarly yet, but given the release is quite soon it is good to have it set asap 🙂 Without a doubt our server will be heavily populated as we will have multiple EU countries joining it.

Players have talked in Discord about ship 3 being the EU ships due to the fact that it is already lacking in population compared to the others.

If they add 4-6, I'd recommend 5, because it's halfway to 10. Easy to pick out / remember.

@Novaline said in Unofficial European Server for PC:

Players have talked in Discord about ship 3 being the EU ships due to the fact that it is already lacking in population compared to the others.

Yes, this post is for those who would like a fresh start on a fresh economy server :). If PC european players want to play on an old server then they have that right to.. but I think the vast majority of new players will want to play on a new and fresh server and grow/learn the economy as it goes by.

@SoppierHades8

If that's the mindset then sure, just saying that people have already organized ship 3 to be the EU ship. Don't want to splinter off.

@coldreactive said in Unofficial European Server for PC:

If they add 4-6, I'd recommend 5, because it's halfway to 10. Easy to pick out / remember.

Big Ben Chooses 10... Trying to come up with a slogan for 5.

Channel 5 NEWS: PSO

IPSWITCH TO 5

Hi-5 to Server 5

The Famous 5 /The Power of 5

I am going to stop now before I cringe.

All the Fun, come to ship 1.

Ship 2 we have Pikachu.

Ship 3 we RP.

I am leaving. Sorry.