Ragol Edition

I purchased the Ragol Edition pack from the Microsoft Store on the Xbox and I have yet to receive the items and even though it says you can buy it only once you are able to purchase it multiple times is there a way it’s going to get fixed

@Nights-of-Time I'm not sure if you've already tried this, but be sure to check the Visiphone (the terminal with a purple circled 'i') as there's an option near the bottom of the list to retrieve event items. This is where I found my stuff when I bought the sonic pack

@Stretcharach said in Ragol Edition:

@Nights-of-Time I'm not sure if you've already tried this, but be sure to check the Visiphone (the terminal with a purple circled 'i' as there's an option near the bottom of the list to retrieve event items. This is where I found my stuff when I bought the sonic pack

^This,

Also if you are talking about the outfits/retro stuff you actually get something called regol memory which you use to trade at the (shopping disctrict/second floor/leftside pink opposite of salon/badge exchange) for the items you want.