PC Download

@DDDLife I think it has something to do with Win10's screwy Admin Privilege thing. This isn't the only game I've heard about where files get deleted off the drive. Usually it's Windows 10 being like "THIS MIGHT BE A VIRUS! DELETE EVERYTHING!" or something like that.

@Grave-Knight Yeah.. I had that Issue as well. It read the files as Being a False Positive.

@Grave-Knight oof yeah but then they could have avoided this if they just did a beta for a week. What makes it worse is it's the weekend I would hate to be them tomorrow poor GMs will walk in to this shit show and Microsoft will look at the games rating on the store like rip

@Blackichan08 I honestly thought they would do a PC CBT after the XBox CBT ended. Very least make sure everything fits in all neat and snug. Say what you will about Perfect World, Nexus, and Aeria, at least they do CBTs.

@Grave-Knight yeah same as xiv and everything else it's just their to iron out issues I mean these are not lag issues or just crashing this is eating people drives bricking systems corrupting files it's very bad, I dont know how bad the JPN one was at release but at the moment people are saying its eaiser to set up and play the JPN as a non Japanese speaker than the NA 1 which is really sad.

But you know tomorrow for NA staff and GM here are going to have a shit Monday but it really should not have been this bad the games not new its 8 years old

@Grave-Knight I think region locking is starting to come back. I have a Switch and it won't let me play JP or even the Dragon Quest X trial. I did get a full download of that massive MMO on my Switch but Japan kicks me off. Humbug!

@ImposterDuck619 Daaang 6 hours straight its that good... damn

years after waiting time to play pso2, so i hope microsoft with sega team na fix it in 2 months ill look agin here

hope on a global launch 2 play with non adjust ms windows region

cia later

bro´s and sisters

all other, heave fun with pso2 and great loot .

From gamer2gamer !

ps. w.. are a one gaming planet, not a gaming cuntry or ?

Fuck! jesus christ i can finally play....almost crying irl right now my god! Tweakers came an d saved the fucking day baby!!

@ShodBread192877 said in PC Download:

Fuck! jesus christ i can finally play....almost crying irl right now my god! Tweakers came an d saved the fucking day baby!!

Yes the tweaker so far for me has been really good . Iv had no problems with it so far

@Grave-Knight said in PC Download:

Say what you will about Perfect World, Nexus, and Aeria, at least they do CBTs.

And usually fix nothing since all they want is your money.

@LostButton50970 Lol nope still crashes mid character creation. Amazing. Thats how far i got, it crashes almost 20mins in char creation. Almost made it..

EDIT: Ok everything works except character creation ( crashes after 5- 10 min). I hope everyone can play now, since the tweaker can install the game from scratch without errors and MS fuck screwing everything up.

EDIT 2: Crashed finishing newbies quest

My game just crashed while doing an Arks Quest at the Volcanic Cave. I am still not going to use the Tweaker.

@LostButton50970 said in PC Download:

My game just crashed while I during an Arks Quest at the Volcanic Cave. I am still not going to use the Tweaker.

I did previously however it messed my computer up so bad, with multiple installs and other issues I had to do a full format.

Now I literally have nothing installed, so will install PSO2 and go from there.