PC Download

@Caiofc same problem here buddy ( mesmo problema aqui velho ). So...the solution is what? wait? ( Negócio é aguardar então ? )

this peer to peer shit is stupid slow.. and i had to upgrade to w10?

A friend gave me this solution that worked for him:

Right click windows icon, go to aplications, go to pso2, properties/configuration, and repair it. Im trying it rn, hope it works.

I think my game somehow "uninstalled" itself yet I can see all the files are just fine, nothing deleted, just has a white progress bar under it and nothing more.

Memory problems turned out to be my big issue here. Got it fixed, though.

Game won't work for me now, I load the game click "Game Start" and nothing happens anyone had the same problem?

(Sorry for my bad english)

I too am one of those lucky / unlucky people who were able to install the game last night and play it with the surprise of a game that no longer starts when I wake up.

After trying the repair (that worked but adding additional GB), I fought to delete the entire game from my hard drive.

I am in the midst of a reinstallation currently. I reading on some posts here and on reddit that this error "could" be due to the fact that it is necessary to be on an account linked to microsoft and not a local account.

I would like confirmation of this information !

EDIT: ( I am currently logged in with my microsoft account only at the microsoft store. )

@Humanoide Hey guys i think y got it!! the fix for the launcher!!

go to c:/programs file/windowsapp/mutable/100B7A24.oxyna_1.0.7.0_x64__wyfsmff9ynw7j Now follow this steps:

https://www.laptopmag.com/articles/take-ownership-folder-windows-10-using-file-explorer

For error code 140 do this steps on the files: pso2.exe.pat and pso2.exe.

Sin título.png

For error code 1813 do this steps on the files: otp_notice_na.rtf and otp_notice_na.

Sin título2.png it works!!!

Oh, gosh the "Windowsapps" folder on "Program Files" is not even readable by admins. Some weird shit with Windows Store. -.-

I download the game 11gb then start let him download and use the PSO2 JP Tweaker for Fix File Permisson (dont let the tweaker download files in the main folder) when dl finish start game. Don´t turn the pc of or the file go away.

After trying the fixes from the megathread (giving permission and shit) and updating windows to build 1909, I somehow got the launcher to try to update the game again, and it doesn't seems like it will take 21h this time... 7033939c-863a-4e2d-ba71-41c61ad0a231-image.png

Edit: Forget about the part of not taking 21h, it's only downloading at around 1MBps, so it will take minimum 18h to download the ~62GB, again...

It's just so absurdly stupid that it has no check for existing files or something like that.

@Caiofc said in PC Download:

After trying the fixes from the megathread (giving permission and shit) and updating windows to build 1909, I somehow got the launcher to try to update the game again, and it doesn't seems like it will take 21h this time... 7033939c-863a-4e2d-ba71-41c61ad0a231-image.png

Edit: Forget about the part of not taking 21h, it's only downloading at around 1MBps, so it will take minimum 18h to download the ~62GB, again...

It's just so absurdly stupid that it has no check for existing files or something like that.

i make a backup of the data folder so i dont need to dl aggain

My game goes to SEGA logo then it crashes. So damn close.

@NotTriEdge said in PC Download:

Can't even download the game. Microsoft store shows it's unavaliable. Anyone else having this issue?

Are you in the US?

FYI - "The lovely team behind the pso2tweaker for jp version(who helped translated the game) have found a big solution to help with launching the NA game more successfully for PC users. Here is a link to download the tweaker to update/fix bugs caused by the Microsoft store." More; HERE