PC Download

@TonynoPti-Panda now i have another error

177140a9-3c44-44fb-b1c7-c2449c855eda-grafik.png

@NooSeven the repair is rather long, I left running for lunch about 1 hour repair erases and re-downloads files without your knowledge

wher i can find the pso2_bin? <.<

@NooSeven C://Program Files/ ModifiableWindowsApps

@Aurack Which one is the nº7 to give permissions? Above RESTRICTED, I have NETWORK SERVICE. Is that it?

its empty 😧

@Lewdest-Galina I'm stupid, under.

@Aurack said in PC Download:

Hello guys I'll try to explain everything since I'm Spanish and my English is not that good. We changed some stuff from the folder pso2_bin ( located in C Files/ ModifiableWindowsApps .

First of all, I re-installed the entire game, do it to avoid more problems.

• Install the game ( 11 GB ) and open the patcher, let it patch meanwhile.
  • Right click on pso2_bin folder > Properties > Security > Advanced options ( remember that I have it in Spanish, this is main translation )
  • Here you have to change the owner ( you'll see Trusted blablabla ) click on Change and the gap above put the e-mail that you're using in your microsoft account/store. Then accept the change of owner.
  • After that you'll have to give all permisions to the next ones IN ORDER: ( nº2 with the square icon in the middle of trustedInstaller and System ) and nº7 ( under RESTRINGED one ).

Accept everything and check after you saved that is everything said before. Then , let it patch. After patch maybe it'll appear an error, don't worry. Click on " Check File " and wait some time. If u did it correctly, it'll say " Version is up to date ". After that just click on " Play ", it'll patch again.

After that you're done! Hope everyone can go in, feel free to DM me in this forum. I can help with this but not with other problems!

I got a bunch of permissions errors and file not found errors, is that normal?

@Mattwo7 said in PC Download:

@Aurack said in PC Download:

Hello guys I'll try to explain everything since I'm Spanish and my English is not that good. We changed some stuff from the folder pso2_bin ( located in C Files/ ModifiableWindowsApps .

First of all, I re-installed the entire game, do it to avoid more problems.

• Install the game ( 11 GB ) and open the patcher, let it patch meanwhile.
  • Right click on pso2_bin folder > Properties > Security > Advanced options ( remember that I have it in Spanish, this is main translation )
  • Here you have to change the owner ( you'll see Trusted blablabla ) click on Change and the gap above put the e-mail that you're using in your microsoft account/store. Then accept the change of owner.
  • After that you'll have to give all permisions to the next ones IN ORDER: ( nº2 with the square icon in the middle of trustedInstaller and System ) and nº7 ( under RESTRINGED one ).

Accept everything and check after you saved that is everything said before. Then , let it patch. After patch maybe it'll appear an error, don't worry. Click on " Check File " and wait some time. If u did it correctly, it'll say " Version is up to date ". After that just click on " Play ", it'll patch again.

After that you're done! Hope everyone can go in, feel free to DM me in this forum. I can help with this but not with other problems!

I got a bunch of permissions errors and file not found errors, is that normal?

Please screenshot us your PC 🙂

@DariusThorne You're going to have to be more specific.

@Mattwo7 Your permissions and file not found errors, I mean

@DariusThorne I already went through all of them...

Can't even download the game. Microsoft store shows it's unavaliable. Anyone else having this issue?

@DariusThorne I managed to replicate the permission error but there's WAY too many of the same one. https://i.gyazo.com/867e5f50a754c43fd856592b0cddeb08.png