PC Download

Okay so for those not getting passed the press enter screen: I used ccleaner to delete windows stuff I did not use/want and xbox stuff was some of that. I redownloaded the app here:https://www.xbox.com/en-US/apps/xbox-app-for-windows-10 and signed into my old account and now I can progress passed the press enter screen. Hope that helps some of you!

@RukaziSintakumo said in PC Download:

SEGA just updated on Twitter again that they are looking into the error code 1813 with the 'otp_notice_na.rtf' file

https://twitter.com/play_pso2/status/1265605161243697160?s=20

Great to know they are aware of the problem! Thanks for sharing the tweet.

Now we play the wait game.

I fixed all errors changing the owner of all the ".exe" files located in the "pso2_bin" folder and giving "full control" permission to the windows user I'm using, did that as well to the "otp_notice_na.rtf" file.

@KANTI-PSO I did that too, but now it's giving me a dll error, saying "vivoxsdk.dll" is missing. I'm not sure where that .dll file is meant to go though.

@Lewdest-Galina vivoxsdk.dll is in pso2_bin

@KANTI-PSO Yeah, I saw it just now. It shouldn't be saying that it's missing then...

@Light-Visored said in PC Download:

Okay so for those not getting passed the press enter screen: I used ccleaner to delete windows stuff I did not use/want and xbox stuff was some of that. I redownloaded the app here:https://www.xbox.com/en-US/apps/xbox-app-for-windows-10 and signed into my old account and now I can progress passed the press enter screen. Hope that helps some of you!

If you are having the "press Enter" screen problem, this works. Unfortunately, the servers are not online at the moment.

Hey guys,

I just downloaded for PC and was getting the updater error that someone else posted here. Crashed towards the end of the install, then when I open it, I get an error saying pso2updater can't open.

So I decided to uninstall the game as I'll try again once things settle, but curiously, after uninstall from the Windows Store, my HDD space has not been freed up. I located the game folder in the /windowsapps folder under mutables and that folder is only 60mb. Are there other files stored elsewhere?

This has been an absolute nightmare trying to install/remove. I think I'm going to give up on the idea of playing, but I'd at least like the space back on my HDD!

I patched the game just fine but then I launched it just to see how far I could get (and I am glad I did, there was a gameguard update and I had to link my Xbox account) but when I restarted the launcher it gave me a WinHTTP Error: 12002 out of nowhere and crashed.

@GarryJH Don't quit yet, another user (thank you @Aurack for all your help!) is working on a guide so you can install without errors. Stay tuned 🙂

So, does anyone have a resume how to proceed 🙂 ? I'm still stuck with lovely errors

after i press start from the launcher this error comes....

c058fbca-9c84-4e01-ad0e-2f652f6d708f-grafik.png

Use repair with fonctionnality & program (Advanced options) and click

options_avance_pso.PNG

options_avance_pso2.PNG

Ok for me i play

I wouldn't dare to do that. If I close the Launcher, I cannot re-launch it and instead have to re-install the entire thing. I get the message that it's updating to the latest launcher version and there it stops.

So for now I'm just checking the files over and over... so far no luck.

Hello guys I'll try to explain everything since I'm Spanish and my English is not that good. We changed some stuff from the folder pso2_bin ( located in C Files/ ModifiableWindowsApps .

First of all, I re-installed the entire game, do it to avoid more problems.

• Install the game ( 11 GB ) and open the patcher, let it patch meanwhile.
  • Right click on pso2_bin folder > Properties > Security > Advanced options ( remember that I have it in Spanish, this is main translation )
  • Here you have to change the owner ( you'll see Trusted blablabla ) click on Change and the gap above put the e-mail that you're using in your microsoft account/store. Then accept the change of owner.
  • After that you'll have to give all permisions to the next ones IN ORDER: ( nº2 with the square icon in the middle of trustedInstaller and System ) and nº7 ( under RESTRINGED one ).

Accept everything and check after you saved that is everything said before. Then , let it patch. After patch maybe it'll appear an error, don't worry. Click on " Check File " and wait some time. If u did it correctly, it'll say " Version is up to date ". After that just click on " Play ", it'll patch again.

After that you're done! Hope everyone can go in, feel free to DM me in this forum. I can help with this but not with other problems!