PC Download

@BoltonSquad Yeah but I'm not blaming the game. It just happens. No one screwed up. This happens to my Internet connection as well. My network doesn't always stay connected and then I have to wait a bit a try again. I get frustrated too when this stuff happens but it no use crying over spilt milk.

after "WSreset.exe" 20 Billion´s PC new start´s nothing happend wrong final downloaded !

only 10,96 gb than error Code: 0x80070003

And sorry the tweaker will not repair this crap of ms store game installer ^^ and scractsching heave not help on my problem 😞

and powershell ms store rest nothing helpful to me

any idea to fix my problem with non reinstall my windows 10 2004 version..... 2 weeks old clean intsalltion

than after tweaker full install launch Ms store and say to me hey u must install the game :S

@FireSnake077 You have to make sure that you are signed int to Microsoft, Or that you have an Xbox Account that you are signed into. The install is tied to your account credentials. The same can be said IF you decided to create a New account , you will have to re-install the game all over again.

Tweaker is working for me quite well. Microsoft install and the moment you join the lobby you get lag due to models and whatnot. Tweaker fixed that. They also now have it so you install the game through them and it works all properly. If you have errors or such you also get help from their dev port team which have worked on this far longer than microsoft has. Perhaps microsoft should hire them?

yes heave all accounts must heave to login to write here or?

^^ an a ms store accout btw a mail account from Ms i heave yes thy is enable for my ms store login it

heave login here with my ms xbox tag

@DDDLife

@FireSnake077 I genuinely don't understand what you are trying to say.

i cant final download pso2 from ms store only 10,96 gb than fail become a error of Code: 0x80070003 nothing help no Wsrest.exe or powershell store admin resets sfc scann´s say my sysytem is fine

and now ?

Uh.. um... ?, I don't know.?

@FireSnake077 said in PC Download:

i cant final download pso2 from ms store only 10,96 gb than fail become a error of Code: 0x80070003 nothing help no Wsrest.exe or powershell store admin resets sfc scann´s say my sysytem is fine

and now ?

Try the PSO2 tweaker off Arks-layer, their launcher works for both NA and JP versions

tweaker is in use nothing help on my problem ms need the 11 gb of ms store and say it agin all other driver up2date mb chipset driver and audiocard driver , nvidia card driver last stand

please MS or sega fix it thanks

and yes my windows 10 editon was activated ^^

i must wait on great worker tweaker ark-layer Group update to repair this ms fail installation

@FireSnake077 I think the current version of the tweaker doesn't need the initial download from the MS store anymore.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PSO2/comments/gv3pdg/new_tweaker_will_fix_all_your_issues_and_not_have/

Yeah really just don't use MS store anyway if you can , i don't use the tweaker personally because i managed to make it work and don't want to break the game again.

@FireSnake077 you might have to post the error you get in the PSO2 Tweaker discord. Their dev team is online and active.

pso22.jpg

tweaker tahn ms store.jpg

after twwaker run tahn that , tahn error