PC Download

They said the 26th correct AFTER Maintenance. So will they let people pre download it and boom after the updates?

@Leonkh99 I know, it was a joke relating to how they schedule the tweet days in advance. So Hootsuite has the answer.

I hope they are ready for the bum rush. There are going to be quite a bit of PC players trying to download all at once, I GUARANTEE if they try to make the download available "day-of," the site is going to crash, ships are going to get massively congested, mass-hysteria (j/k but kinda not really). I think they are grossly underestimating the number of PC players who are ready to storm the gates.

@Likaizam the download comes from the Microsoft storefront. A couple thousand to even tens of thousands won't make the distribution platform crash.

The servers are the only concern for crashing.

So if you already made a character on xbox, would you be able to transfer your data to pc? I mean it is still microsoft.

If not I can already see a lot of people logging in to both accounts to trade with themselves.

@John-Paul-RAGE - Both of your points are correct, yes.

@ERICK001BC said in PC Download:

So if you already made a character on xbox, would you be able to transfer your data to pc? I mean it is still microsoft.

If not I can already see a lot of people logging in to both accounts to trade with themselves.

You don't have to transfer them to PC. You can play any of your characters from PC or XBOX on either anytime you want, but only one log-in is possible at a time per account. It is a Microsoft Play Anywhere title.

They could always release the majority of it and release the launch files after . or if it uses a patcher like start up system they could always just not apply the updates thus players not able to log in without the patch files

@Ragnawind Oh, Nice. Then technically I can play from work instead of just being on the Forum. 😜

This post is deleted!

@munchmytacos said in PC Download:

I just find xbox players to be worse then the corona virus.

Ouch. I mean I get it, sometimes it's really bad. But unfortunately that can't be helped when none of the ships are going to be segregated. Whatever ship you are on know that anyone can join it.

Ouch. I mean I get it, sometimes it's really bad. But unfortunately that can't be helped when none of the ships are going to be segregated. Whatever ship you are on know that anyone can join it.

Well while not technically segregated buy only opening 3 ships during all the beta and only letting xbox on those then if the open 4-6 we'll get a mostly segregated community as a bonus. Look at NYC or Chicago for examples.

Well while not technically segregated buy only opening 3 ships during all the beta and only letting xbox on those then if the open 4-6 we'll get a mostly segregated community as a bonus. Look at NYC or Chicago for examples.

I wasn't able to tell if you are for segregation or not.

I am going to hope you aren't.

Forced segregation no. I think it's actually bad forced or not. I just don't see the xbox players trying to mingle with the rest. PC, PS4, and Switch players are more flexible and will try to intermingle. But with the massive favoritism xbox got with PSU and have had during this PSO2 release plus the rampid cheating already present on the beta it might be best to socially distance.

Forced segregation no. I think it's actually bad forced or not. I just don't see the xbox players trying to mingle with the rest. PC, PS4, and Switch players are more flexible and will try to intermingle. But with the massive favoritism xbox got with PSU and have had during this PSO2 release plus the rampid cheating already present on the beta it might be best to socially distance.

I think that may be a bit generalizing. I mean I am currently playing on Xbox. I don't pick favoritism. I used to love playing everything on Nintendo but now I vary on it. I was big on PC but can't afford a good one and to keep updating and running it at best possibility. I used to have Sony, still have my ps2. I don't think what console you play on really matters or dictates the type of player you associate yourself with. I think if anything you need to find a more open style to try and get different views on playing. Maybe branch out more and see if you can find those worth playing with.