PC Download

I made this particular topic to find out as at the time there wasn't any information regarding the download. Now that they have updated the news showing that the download happens at 11pm tonight PDT time, I'm Eastern Standard Time so it will happen tomorrow (definitely not tuesday for me lol) Lets hope the download servers don't get fragged by us PC players looking to download.

@Shadowsfox7 said in PC Download:

Lets hope the download servers don't get fragged by us PC players looking to download.

That'll be done on the Microsoft Store side, so it would be quite astonishing if that fell over.

@Miraglyth It would not surprise me in the least.

@Shadowsfox7 said in PC Download:

@Miraglyth It would not surprise me in the least.

It would be very surprising if the Microsoft Store had issues with a lot of people downloading, since that is where all the data is coming from, just like with XBOX. They might have a patcher for future updates, but the initial download should be straight from Microsoft Store.

Please don't ip block!

@Suikafox said in PC Download:

Please don't ip block!

It's been confirmed there will be no IP Block. But there will be no support given for connection errors/etc. to people outside of the service area. You can change your windows region to download the game, as there is a region restriction done by Microsoft, which SEGA has no control over (so don't blame them here on the forums.)

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-change-store-region-windows-10

Keep in mind, this will region restrict you from downloading games that are restricted from the US/North America region. (IE: EU-Exclusive downloads.)

@coldreactive said in PC Download:

@Suikafox said in PC Download:

Please don't ip block!

It's been confirmed there will be no IP Block. But there will be no support given for connection errors/etc. to people outside of the service area.

Nice 😄

Download at 11pm PST... 2am... I don't understand, but I'm happy it's finally coming out.

@coldreactive said in PC Download:

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-change-store-region-windows-10

Keep in mind, this will region restrict you from downloading games that are restricted from the US/North America region. (IE: EU-Exclusive downloads.)

I really don't believe anyone needs to change their store region. If doing so within the Microsoft Store app itself, all it does is change the session within the app. If you were using the store in the browser as well for instance, that won't update accordingly.

Moreover, if you click the Get button using the same account in a browser without changing your region in the app, the My Library section of the app still lists the game even in other regions. And if you click it from there, it still gives you the same page for the game, with the same banner declaring that you own it. The only thing that's missing is the add-on list to purchase AC, SG and packs.

(Yes this means that by not making the game available in more regions, Microsoft / the PSO2 team are actively making it less likely that the players who do work out how to install the game can pay them...)

If it's gonna be cross platform, i think the economy would be fine. I remember selling nox weapons for 1mill +, now they are down to 20k (atleast on feoh). Sure the lightning/aura stuff is expensive, but that will be forever expensive till more epi's come out.

@ThisTuesday This is in regards to your location in the world PDT is west coast like california oregon nevada washington. It is 11PM there when the download becomes available. People like me who are on the east coast, that time will be 2AM Eastern Standard Time. Hope that clarifies for you.

7 hours!!

6 hours now

We counting down the hours or something?