Request to Transfer Ship Function

I dont care if it's not free. I do care that I do want to leave Ship 2 to head to Ship 4. So please allow this function to happen if possible.

I'd rather not delete each of them and remake new ones when I already increased their inventories.

Even if you do pay for it, your transfer only is processed when maintenance occurs. So once you buy the Ship Transfer, you have to wait patiently until the next maintenance for it to occur. At least... this is how it works in the JP version.

@coldreactive said in Request to Transfer Ship Function:

Even if you do pay for it, your transfer only is processed when maintenance occurs. So once you buy the Ship Transfer, you have to wait patiently until the next maintenance for it to occur. At least... this is how it works in the JP version.

That doesn't really change anything that it is better than no transfer. No one will have the set of mind to delete characters and recreate them in another one. Since buying character slot doesn't let you keep it but you have to repurchase it again.

I sense anger/annoyance. I am sorry if something happened for you to want to abandon ship. I know they eventually will allow it, but I was aslo thinking they may allow everyone 1 free transfer considering they did the same with the skill tree reset.

@ERICK001BC said in Request to Transfer Ship Function:

I was aslo thinking they may allow everyone 1 free transfer considering they did the same with the skill tree reset.

Even if there isn't I don't mind paying for it. If people refuse to transfer because they have to pay, it's really their choice. I don't mind it personally since I am already spending enough money as it is on AC scratch.

@coldreactive out of topic, but I wanna know how do one do a signature like yours?

@Kageshiro-Ryou said in Request to Transfer Ship Function:

@coldreactive out of topic, but I wanna know how do one do a signature like yours?

You can see my topics list for a thread on that: https://forum.pso2.com/topic/1100/guide-making-a-table-in-your-post-signature

Not that it guarantees anything, but that one twitter post only mentioned the first 3 in the poll so maybe they won't even open any extra on the 27th. Also, I hope there isn't xfers regardless for awhile. lol.

@LapisWave No it wouldn't be so bad if you did have to. Just saying it would be a nice gesture.

@coldreactive said in Request to Transfer Ship Function:

@Kageshiro-Ryou said in Request to Transfer Ship Function:

You can see my topics list for a thread on that: https://forum.pso2.com/topic/1100/guide-making-a-table-in-your-post-signature

I will have to check that out as well when I get some free time.

Any idea if/when they're going to let us do ship transfers?

@BigRed Nothing yet, but here is hoping.