Do Guys Make Better Looking Female Characters Than Girls?

It is nice to see such a nasty thread turn into a wholesome and inclusive conversation.

@MaouLinEn Im not in one myself so I don't know but I am sure there is one out there, there always is. ๐Ÿ™‚ I'll keep my eyes open for you.

@IfrianMMO said in Do Guys Make Better Looking Female Characters Than Girls?:

It is nice to see such a nasty thread turn into a wholesome and inclusive conversation.

It kinda became cringey for me once it got perverted and lewd. = ,=

@Zarozian Most people don't know how to respect other people's boundaries and differences online and that is a shame. Im on the reserved side of things myself. Still it is nice to run into the occasional (polite) anomaly now and again. Also .. nice to mee another Fate fan .. Its pretty obvious who my favorite character is. But a Saberface is good too ๐Ÿ™‚ zg2k6gcpzp541.jpg

@Seed said in Do Guys Make Better Looking Female Characters Than Girls?:

@Zarozian Most people don't know how to respect other people's boundaries and differences online and that is a shame. Im on the reserved side of things myself. Still it is nice to run into the occasional (polite) anomaly now and again. Also .. nice to mee another Fate fan .. Its pretty obvious who my favorite character is. But a Saberface is good too ๐Ÿ™‚ zg2k6gcpzp541.jpg

Fate is god tier. I can't wait for Lostbelt 2.

@Zarozian @Seed said you guy play NA version of FGO? My favorit character is Elizabeth Bathory!

@I-UsagiTsuki-I played FGO for a long time until I lost my account an all my progress because the tablet i had it on died and I couldn't transfer the account ๐Ÿ˜• ... My Rama / Enkidu / Merlin combo was my mainstay.

@I-UsagiTsuki-I said in Do Guys Make Better Looking Female Characters Than Girls?:

@Zarozian @Seed said you guy play NA version of FGO? My favorit character is Elizabeth Bathory!

My favorite was Heracles. He carried me through all 7 singularities all 4 pseudo-singularities and the first Lostbelt against all odds.

@I-UsagiTsuki-I played FGO for a long time until I lost my account an all my progress because the tablet i had it on died and I couldn't transfer the account ๐Ÿ˜• ... My Rama / Enkidu / Merlin combo was my mainstay.

You seriously need to pick it up again they will do an event soon that will give you some VERY desirable servants. Plus the story is just too good.

@Zarozian said in Do Guys Make Better Looking Female Characters Than Girls?:

It kinda became cringey for me once it got perverted and lewd. = ,=

Yes, sadly i had made that comment before reading all the replies and before it got weird, awkward and completely inappropriate for this forum.

I guess thereยดs always someone who needs to take it too far....

seed.png

My boi is gonna be fab when I can play on PC. I am going to have to wait a long time for his fashion parts tho. His dresses and stuff may not be available on NA at this rate, but we will see what options I have later. I'm just happy I got this far without makeup, so when I do get the right ones I have less work to do. #PSO2็”ทใฎๅจ˜ๅŒ็›Ÿ

Oh no, he's hot.

@coldreactive lol I heard it in squidwards voice too XD

I wish society was more accepting of femininity. Worked at a music festival between jobs, was pleasantly surprised just how fantastic hairy manly men can look in sundresses and miniskirts.

Is FGO still a massive time sink? Wound up quitting a week into E Pluribus Unum due to how much time the grinding and events took to complete. (admittedly worth it, but...)

For funsies: Gil and his beloved axe.

That's life and when you have this kind of community with people that just love the same things, common ground is eventually found. But I agree completely.

Any LGBT Alliances???????