Do Guys Make Better Looking Female Characters Than Girls?

@MaouLinEn Kinda why I jumped in ... I'm a guy who likes designing fembois ... heh ... Usually confuses the banter a bit. I get to be pretty but no one can accuse me of being a guy playing a girl. I'm a guy, playing a guy who happens to look like a girl :3

@MaouLinEn said in Do Guys Make Better Looking Female Characters Than Girls?:

@Seed ...lol, I just get into dressing my friends and partners up cute and girly and teasing them. Ironic to the arguing earlier, the fact many guys play girl characters gives me a lot of fun teasing.

That's the joke though. An overwhelming amount of guys play female characters and a lot of them look pretty good.

Even in FFXIV. Did you see that FFXIV movie that aired in Japan called Dad of Light? Main character was playing a female character to reconnect with his dad.

@Seed said in Do Guys Make Better Looking Female Characters Than Girls?:

@MaouLinEn Kinda why I jumped in ... I'm a guy who likes designing fembois ... heh ... Usually confuses the banter a bit. I get to be pretty but no one can accuse me of being a guy playing a girl. I'm a guy, playing a guy who who looks like a girl :3

LOL! IT'S NOT GAY IF IT'S CLAY!

alt text

@Zarozian :fistbump: 😄

@Seed Ya, a femboi with his cute little horn showing, so small and cute and lickable 👅

@MaouLinEn Kinda why I jumped in ... I'm a guy who likes designing fembois ... heh ... Usually confuses the banter a bit. I get to be pretty but no one can accuse me of being a guy playing a girl. I'm a guy, playing a guy who happens to look like a girl :3

Ahahah I just hope we have femenin voic in NA for the english voice. Some body know if it have one in english VA?

@Seed ...lol, I just get into dressing my friends and partners up cute and girly and teasing them. Ironic to the arguing earlier, the fact many guys play girl characters gives me a lot of fun teasing.

That pretty much how I started to do some crossplay. My friend at school maked my haire to look like a girl and after that I started to like to crossplay in anime con. Ahahah. So each years I do like 2 crossplay ;3 Last years I did a lots of crossplay from Fate/Grand order.

@I-UsagiTsuki-I Thats how I started with my boyfriend before she became my girlfriend :3

@I-UsagiTsuki-I @MaouLinEn ... ahhh this is the wholesomeness I miss 🙂 I'm getting the fuzzies.

@I-UsagiTsuki-I Thats how I started with my boyfriend before she became my girlfriend :3

Omg that cute ❤

@Seed @MaouLinEn you guys are going to play on which ship?

@I-UsagiTsuki-I glad your someone of culture to appreciate the finer things, like feminization, and was about to ask if either of u wanna pm me your discords

@I-UsagiTsuki-I Ship 2, because that is where my brother is, if and when ship transfers occur that may change. ^_- @MaouLinEn sure no problem, ill PM you my discord later, i was wanting to get into the PSO2NA (if it exists) discord anyway which I haven't done yet

@I-UsagiTsuki-I Ship 2, because that is where my brother is, if and when ship transfers occur that may change. ^_- @MaouLinEn sure no problem, ill PM you my discord later, i was wanting to get into the PSO2NA (if it exists) discord anyway which I haven't done yet

Same ahaha My brother and some of my friend are going to be on 2 too... I still don't know when the server transfert thing will be on.

then sounds like i might head to ship 2 then, i mostly play with my partners and dont care much what community each has

@Seed i was hoping to find a decent lgbtq+ guild to join