Do Guys Make Better Looking Female Characters Than Girls?

Has it occurred to you guys, that the reason why you seldom meet ladies in the games you play, is precisely because of the attitudes you have towards them and the statements you make?

I know plenty of girls, my younger sister among them, who either play male characters, or pretend to be guys while playing online, to avoid being constantly courted, harassed, lewded about, or promised eternal love within two days of meeting someone.

That "funny" pervy joke you made in guild chat, or that LGBT+ unfriendly comment you made in the lobby may and will automatically prevent any of the girls around you to associate with you.

I also do not know any female player who feels particularly attracted to actively befriending players who play as a loli in succubi underwear and nothing but lewd lobby actions, crazy huh?

@IfrianMMO said in Do Guys Make Better Looking Female Characters Than Girls?:

Has it occurred to you guys, that the reason why you seldom meet ladies in the games you play, is precisely because of the attitudes you have towards them and the statements you make?

I know plenty of girls, my younger sister among them, who either play male characters, or pretend to be guys while playing online, to avoid being constantly courted, harassed, lewded about, or promised eternal love within two days of meeting someone.

That "funny" pervy joke you made in guild chat, or that LGBT+ unfriendly comment you made in the lobby may and will automatically prevent any of the girls around you to associate with you.

I also do not know any female player who feels particularly attracted to actively befriending players who play as a loli in succubi underwear and nothing but lewd lobby actions, crazy huh?

Yeah I never understood the OMG it's a girl playing a game. I used to play a lot with my GF online and I still play with my sister mostly. I always told her to just ignore those people who always act immaturely and harass. Though to be fair I been sent Nudes as well as my friend (Both males) while playing COD MW3.

But I say just let ignorant people continue to choose to be ignorant if they want and what ever Gender you accommodate yourself with, weather it be character based or not, Just ignore it. You need to respect both yourself and other, most of us learned this from kindergarten. But it just comes down to the whole MASK thing. If your hiding your face, or are talking from far away, you tend to let yourself go driven closer to the immature, reckless and insensitive side.

Hum.... I think its more because , most of men when they do a girl character in video game , its more abouth how they want their Waifu look like or something like that? So many spend hours took make them perfect? I saw some people spending 2 h for a perfect face.

Most of time its pretty much that I think. But wait for ep4,5 an 6 cosmetique. You will see a giant spider, a giant fish on the lobby or juste a tank. lol

But here a look of my Summoner in jp. I pretty much wanted to do a DF apprentice next generation and her eyes show she have no more souls, they are empty. 😛

Sans titre 2.png

seed.png

My boi is gonna be fab when I can play on PC. I am going to have to wait a long time for his fashion parts tho. His dresses and stuff may not be available on NA at this rate, but we will see what options I have later. I'm just happy I got this far without makeup, so when I do get the right ones I have less work to do. #PSO2男の娘同盟

@I-UsagiTsuki-I @Seed Wew 10/10

@Seed said in Do Guys Make Better Looking Female Characters Than Girls?:

seed.png

My boi is gonna be fab when I can play on PC. I am going to have to wait a long time for his fashion parts tho. His dresses and stuff may not be available on NA at this rate, but we will see what options I have later. I'm just happy I got this far without makeup, so when I do get the right ones I have less work to do. #PSO2男の娘同盟

We need more 男の娘 ~~

@Seed i bet youll look even cuter when you get that stuff, great femboi. Are there good makeup and dress options for male avatars later? one of my girlfriends would want to make a femboi with a frilly dress if its possible later.

@MaouLinEn Oh yes! on JP there are quite a few wonderful options, both layered and complete options. On JP it can be quite expensive to make a femboi tho ... I'm curious how expensive it will be on NA if SEGA allows those parts to be released. However if they do not allow the dresses on NA Im sure the Urban wear and robes will get a pass. 🙂 ... just look up the #pso2男の娘同盟 tag on twitter, you will see many others like (and better than) me.

@MaouLinEn said in Do Guys Make Better Looking Female Characters Than Girls?:

@Seed i bet youll look even cuter when you get that stuff, great femboi. Are there good makeup and dress options for male avatars later? one of my girlfriends would want to make a femboi with a frilly dress if its possible later.

I think boy and girl use the same makeup in the game. But for outfit its realy limited if I remember, its more abouth layered who have more option. I still need to redo the face of my Otokonoko. xD

@Seed Looked at twitter, that's much better than FFXIV's femboi options

@I-UsagiTsuki-I ... lol ... Honestly I didn't get into otokonoko fashion until recently (like last year) and it became a weird badge of pride because of just how darn difficult and expensive it got. When you saw one on JP you knew the person who designed him just about dumped half a billion of meseta and who knows how many hours on that character easily. CASTS are the rarest and hardest to pull off in my humble opinion.

@MaouLinEn Make sure to tell your friend! Lots of fashion fun to be had!

@Seed said in Do Guys Make Better Looking Female Characters Than Girls?:

@I-UsagiTsuki-I ... lol ... Honestly I didn't get into otokonoko fashion until recently (like last year) and it became a weird badge of pride because of just how darn difficult and expensive it got. When you saw one on JP you knew the person who designed him just about dumped half a billion of meseta and who knows how many hours on that character easily. CASTS are the rarest and hardest to pull off in my humble opinion.

Pretty much why I abandonned half way. The price are to hight. x.x This was my character: pso20200524_223034_000.png

@Seed ...lol, I just get into dressing my friends and partners up cute and girly and teasing them. Ironic to the arguing earlier, the fact many guys play girl characters gives me a lot of fun teasing.