Hatsune Miku PSO concert

Can anyone please record and upload the concert on YouTube? I know you can find it on there but, can someone please record it in 4k? Since I'll be joining the game when it comes out on PC since I don't have an Xbox and the concert will be over by the time the PC release 😞 I would love you forever if anyone can do this for me! ❤ Thank you!

Found it with a quick search on Youtube with it filtered to show within the last week: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B08SYn4qjo0

@xreaper300x I am pretty confident you will get the chance to see it the week of PC launch. An updated schedule will come out on the 26th during server maintenance.

Could swear I heard this song before in a certain crappy psu handheld offshoot.

Hmm.....

@Ragnawind OMG i'm dumb! I forgot about the filters on youtube… THANK YOU SO MUCH! Plus I do hope its true what everyone is saying about the concert will come back over time.

I remember it coming back in the jp servers every now and again. But Usually I only went for the buffs and went afk to use the restroom or get something to eat/drink.

@ERICK001BC Cool! Thank you for the reassurance. Hopefully I don't have to wait to long. 🙂

@xreaper300x said in Hatsune Miku PSO concert:

@ERICK001BC Cool! Thank you for the reassurance. Hopefully I don't have to wait to long. 🙂

Don't mention it. Also maybe I would have been a little more interested if Gummi by REOL was up there instead.😜

@ERICK001BC said in Hatsune Miku PSO concert:

Don't mention it. Also maybe I would have been a little more interested if Gummi by REOL was up there instead.😜

Let's try tp please everyone then : ヒビカセ × ECHO

You have Miku, Reol (she's the lyricist here); and Gumi. That's the kind of concert I would expect on my PSO2 !

BTW, are there any one here playing on Ships 1 or 3 (given 2 is crowded) ? I'm looking for a server to start and a referral ID 😀

I am playing on Ship 1. There are a lot of anime fans and rp'ers on it. I mostly just play and do my thing with my Alliance but it's not that crowded.