Options for Color Blind correction

1/12 men and 1/200 women are color blind. There can be varying levels of intensity and often makes a game not look the way it actually should or worse can cause important information to not appear correctly. Can we get some options for Protanopia, Deuteranopia, and Tritanopia as well as an intensity slider? Other popular online RPGs like World of Warcraft and Final Fantasy XIV already provide options for this.

@PrinceBrightstar

I am not color blind but these options do help my poor vision.

I thought in options they do have a color option to make things a little better in the game system option.

I know it's easier to find in Warframe/Battlefield but I think It is there. I may be wrong though.

I think what you're talking about is the color tone, that is limited to tier 6 graphics as far as I'm aware. (PC specific and doesn't really fix issues like red green blindness)

@PrinceBrightstar Ah thank you for the correction.

@PrinceBrightstar said in Options for Color Blind correction:

Final Fantasy XIV

As an example: (Range is intensity.)

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

I think it's also worth noting that while it wouldn't have hands on it making sure it actually looks good directly vs. just converting it on the fly, if you're not aware, Windows 10 does offer an option at the OS level to do a colorblind filter for the entire OS in Settings>Ease of Access, also includes a hotkey to disable it if something looks weird