Ship for EU players in PC?

Hi, I´m from Spain and im really hyped for the release of this game in PC, I´m speak Spanish and a little bit of English and I would like to know about the server/ship that the community of EU will play. Thanks!

Hola, soy de España y tengo muchísimas ganas de jugar en PC, me gustaría saber si hay un discord o un server que la comunidad Hispano-hablante tenga previsto reunirse o en su defecto la comunidad de EU. Gracias por vuestro tiempo.

People are talking about making Ship 3 the unofficial EU ship, at least from what I saw on Reddit/Discord.

Ok, thanks for the answer, so....Let´s go to ship 3 XD

I'm from Europe and I plan to join Ship 3 when it comes out on PC. We have already planned to be a few players, I hope there will be others 🙂

Maybe see you there Serkiur

well, lets go for server 3 and hope for the best.

If we're all going for Ship 3 I'm game.

I'm on Ship3. Any EU alliances yet? Or at least any Alliances with many EU players?

Found "LoW" on Ship 3. Friendly bunch, EU based.

there are EU players on ship 3.

@Elesthor

Are the alliance open for more recruits? Finally got the game working and been looking around for an EU based alliance.

@Draift said in Ship for EU players in PC?:

@Elesthor

Are the alliance open for more recruits? Finally got the game working and been looking around for an EU based alliance.

Sure, you can apply through the Visiphone as I did.

I heard that Ship 01 had quite a bit of EU players. I'm there myself with a few friends, I still have not decided which Alliance, if any are for me, to join though.

Is there any alliance on ship 1 that is EU focused? It's hard to get a group going with the different timezones so an alliance would be more than welcome.