Mission Pass SG

@Cacchan Heh, yea unfortunately the game isn't overly intuitive. It's not an easy one to just "pick up and play." Only had it for a day or two before checking through these forums and learning I had screwed up on just about everything pretty far beyond the point of easy repair. Especially the Mags. I was certain "well rounded" was the way to go but everything I'm seeing is "ignore all defense, focus solely on the one attack stat you're going to use unless you're a Braver or Bouncer, then put it all on Dexterity."

No problem. For the most part it is worth to get, considering some fresh finds items require about 60-400 star gems with varying reasons as to why.

@zaffy2005

You can always get a second mag.... from your 2nd character and base to play meta it. I just well rounded everything like I did originally on the game cube. All stats the same.

yeah im very hyped to the release so im checking forums and seeing builds, i just dont know if will do dex or meele mag, cause i want to play bo/ph when ph releases but also want to enjoy other meele classes as well

@Cacchan If $ is not an issue, Mags are $3 each. But I don't see the value in it honestly. I like my mag and when Halloween time comes I will be putting the Black Cat skin evolution on it. (Especially considering I will have to add Black shoulder cat to my list of items I won't be getting anytime soon.

i'll need to see the $ values in my country to say that cause i live in brazil so maybe one time or other i may spend a bit in the game but not much since dolar is a bit high here heh'

@Cacchan said in Mission Pass SG:

i'll need to see the $ values in my country to say that cause i live in brazil so maybe one time or other i may spend a bit in the game but not much since dolar is a bit high here heh'

If I am right I think that would be = to 17.08 BRL.

But I hope you guys get the founder version available on PC.

@ERICK001BC said in Mission Pass SG:

@Cacchan said in Mission Pass SG:

If I am right I think that would be = to 17.08 BRL.

But I hope you guys get the founder version available on PC.

yeah it will be something like this but they may change the values too in the store

i also hope that xD

@Cacchan Bouncer and Braver (and Phantom if I'm not mistaken) have a passive skill that converts Dex into attack. For Braver all Dex is converted into Melee and Range, so a 200 DEX mag will increase both Melee and Ranged attack stats by 200. Bouncer converts DEX into Melee and Tech attack. And Phantom I think converts it into all three attack stats as they use Assault Rifles (Ranged), Katanas (Melee) and Rods (Technique). So for a Bo/Ph build you'd still want a pure Dex Mag I believe.

i see ppls saying both is good but dex u can get more dmg but since i want to enjoy others classes too i may choose meele

I did what they told you not to do. I leveld my hunter and braver melee/dex to be able to wield the 12/13 level katana's at around level 15. lol

@Cacchan It may be worth it to invest in a second mag for melee then, if you can. Otherwise your Range and Tech abilities as both Bouncer and Phantom will be severely underpowered.

i see i will check about this, thx for all the tips hope to see u guys in the game someday

Also worth getting the skills to be able to survive a death blow on your mag. I run that with the auto health. I just need to figure out how people are getting their mags photon so fast. Like less than a minute.