Mission Pass SG

How many star gens usually the mission pass gold gives ? just wondering if the pass pays itself in terms of star gems. thx

@Cacchan it gives a total of 200SG through the course of completing 35 tiers, so if you finish the season it pays for itself.

i see thank you

FYI, double check your storage. I bought a mission pass not to long ago only to find out I had 3 in my storage somewhere. Still have no idea how I got them.

@Rue said in Mission Pass SG:

FYI, double check your storage. I bought a mission pass not to long ago only to find out I had 3 in my storage somewhere. Still have no idea how I got them.

Did you ever purchase premium? Those premium sets come with a Mission Pass Gold Ticket, I heard.

@Ragnawind The Sonic Collaboration bundle also comes with one. I believe the Ragol bundle might as well.

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Mission Pass SG:

@Cacchan it gives a total of 200SG through the course of completing 35 tiers, so if you finish the season it pays for itself.

But if you don't count the "freebies" or the fact lets say you want at least 1 of each item, Isn't it about 50-75 star gems?

I know for rising badges it's a bit different but if you want at least 1 of every item and you don't choose the star gems but instead go for an outfit it's a little less.

@ERICK001BC yeah it is 100 on top and 100 on bottom, one of the bottom choices is in the "extended" area so you have to choose either the fill outfit set or the 25 stargems.

@John-Paul-RAGE Yeah that explains why I always only get 75 star gems. Still the free gems aren't necessarily from using the mission pass item coupon or the buy at 200. You are still losing 100 but your way is a "positive way" of seeing it considering the items you get. Like 100 star gems for the items with 100 sg rebate. I also don't use it until I hit ma 35.

I always choose the other option, Originally it was because i thought the items are tradeable and I was taking turns with the mission pass with my sister so we could trade for the other item sets. I still do it because I have hopes that they will make it tradeable. It's a big requested feature and I really hope they do it. There are items I don't want from these mission pass and rather than trash them I rather give them away or trade them.

so i cant chose get outfits to get 200sg ? im still waiting for PC version so idk much about the pass since im not playing the game

@Cacchan If they haven't already been "harvested" yet you can still get I think 10SG a piece from wearing compatible Outfit and Outerwear items, which you can usually find in the Personal Shops starting at about 150,000 Meseta (and in some cases going all the way up to 525,000,000 Meseta). You have to wear it for 22 hours, I don't know if that's real time or if you have to actually be logged into the game (or that character specifically) for a total of 22 hours, though. Haven't really paid attention to that aspect.

i see in my case i want the 200sg to pay for the next pass cause i prob will not put real money in the game but i want to do the pass

You can also get SG from the daily login rewards occasionally, and from completing story missions, unlocking certain titles, etc. The only money I've spent on the game so far was to buy the Sonic Collaboration bundle, which came with one Gold Pass (it does not come with any SG or AC). I've accumulated enough SG just from playing the game to buy a second Gold Pass, and I have enough left over to buy three more when the time comes, and that's on top of having spent at least 150-ish on Fresh Finds items. And I haven't bought any Outfits or Outerwear that I didn't actually want for my characters, so it's not like I've had to spend all that time buying random articles of clothing just to grind for SG and then throw it away.

@zaffy2005 said in Mission Pass SG:

@Cacchan If they haven't already been "harvested" yet you can still get I think 10SG a piece from wearing compatible Outfit and Outerwear items, which you can usually find in the Personal Shops starting at about 150,000 Meseta (and in some cases going all the way up to 525,000,000 Meseta). You have to wear it for 22 hours, I don't know if that's real time or if you have to actually be logged into the game (or that character specifically) for a total of 22 hours, though. Haven't really paid attention to that aspect.

I think you misunderstood their question.

You get 100sg for free weather or not you buy the pass. The other 100 ARE obtainable from the mission pass. You get 75 from getting the items per tier so you have at least 1 item of everything available in the pass. After you hit tier 30 you are given the option to choose your prizes per the 5 tiers. You can either get a second pair to link to all accounts, (trade feature not available at this time for these items so you can't trade to a friend), or you can choose to get mission passes, salon tickets, or star gems when avilable. That means that if you decided not to get the outfits or items a second time you can choose 25star gems to finish the total of 100. Note that these items/outfits from the mission pass do not offer Star gems to harvest and "SOME" can not be customized with color pass.

Also as for getting star gems from non harvested items it is 22 items once you wear it regardless if you are logged on.

i see thx you all this helped me a lot to understand and plan how to use my SG's when i get able to play the game