Will I lose my iterms if I delete my character?

I wanted to change my first characters race but what I'm concerned about is losing my mission pass items and the items I got with the Xbox game pass, does anyone know if I delete my character will I lose those items I already redeemed and if I put the stuff in storage will it be lost?

Character storage and any items on the character's person as well as anything in the visiphone will be deleted/lost. Anything in any of the cross-character storage boxes will be retained. I would recommend creating a character on the same ship to validate what storage boxes are cross-character.

Do note that the cross-character inventory is saved per ship. So if you make a character on ship 2 even though you were on ship 1, you won't have access to the same cross-character storage boxes on the ship 2 character, as all of those are still on ship 1.

So if I redeemed an accessory ticket would that accessory I redeemed be lost as well?

@Crazy-Mongooses said in Will I lose my iterms if I delete my character?:

So if I redeemed an accessory ticket would that accessory I redeemed be lost as well?

Only if the ticket was redeemed once. If it was redeemed twice (on the same character), the accessory becomes account-wide. (It tells you this on redemption a second time.)

Oh one more thing, that applies to the Xbox emotes and cosmetics as well I guess, or where those account wide?

@Crazy-Mongooses Emotes are account-wide, but cosmetics need to be used twice to become account-wide, otherwise they are character-bound.

You end up better buying 2 of every item/outfit/clothing and using it for your main so it's linked to how ever many characters you want. It saves you the need of buying 3 of the same items to use for each character.