Happy for PC release, But where is the content?

@Chiryuu2609 I would say 5 hours a week an extreme example. Wouldn't you agree that most people will end up playing more than this? While I am more on the hardcore side, this is not a requirement to be completed with everything that is available now. I will give you an example of a member of my alliance who is a father with a full family and 2 kids. He only would play during the night time for a few hours daily and he pretty much had run out of things to do as well.

Well, the seasonal UQ is nice, and the Mothership addition, but it seems like there won't be any new stuff other than cosmetics with these.

Episode 3 UQs might finally start making it at the end of June.

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Happy for PC release, But where is the content?:

Well, the seasonal UQ is nice, and the Mothership addition, but it seems like there won't be any new stuff other than cosmetics with these.

Episode 3 UQs might finally start making it at the end of June.

Unless they release the skipped 2nd mining base UQ, I would expect the first Ep3 UQ to happen on June 10th (I guess the daybreak miasma UQ?).

@Penndragon87 said in Happy for PC release, But where is the content?:

I will give you an example of a member of my alliance who is a father with a full family and 2 kids. He only would play during the night time for a few hours daily and he pretty much had run out of things to do as well

He still sounds more like hardcore, few hours/day is pretty much (It will be 20-30 hours a week probably, maybe more).

I wouldn't really consider two or three hours hours a day hardcore. Even then, at 5 hours a week, there has been more than enough time for someone to max out at least two classes to 75, have decent gear, and complete every mission, and UQ. Sure, they may still have something to achieve compared to a "harcore" player, but that's not the point.

There is little to no difficulty so even just having XH added would be nice. Getting new UQs can be fun (TD3 has been a blast), but the UQs we are getting are basically EX-Cube, and Photon Sphere farms. No new gear actually worth running them for. It would just be nice to see something extra to do outside of UQs is all anyone is saying. Even if it is something that has nothing to do with new missions, something like crafting would be welcomed.

@Midori-Oku With the Mothership urgent quest coming out next week, Episode 2 urgent quests are finished (outside of the skipped Mining Base 2). So with the incoming start of Episode 3 urgent quests,it shouldn't be too long until the missing permanent Episode 3 content starts being released (ultimate quests, extra hard, challenge quests, new time attack quest and a solo extreme quest).

@Midori-Oku said in Happy for PC release, But where is the content?:

I wouldn't really consider two or three hours hours a day hardcore. Even then, at 5 hours a week, there has been more than enough time for someone to max out at least two classes to 75, have decent gear, and complete every mission, and UQ. Sure, they may still have something to achieve compared to a "harcore" player, but that's not the point.

I'm not sure how fast it is here, but on JP server I played around 20 hours total and I got to lvl 28 if I remember correctly so I think it's not as easy as you describe.

@Chiryuu2609 said in Happy for PC release, But where is the content?:

I'm not sure how fast it is here, but on JP server I played around 20 hours total and I got to lvl 28 if I remember correctly so I think it's not as easy as you describe.

And how long ago was that? If has been a while there are many factors. Client orders give more EXP than the used to for example. Advanced quest also give tons of EXP and the rare enemy tagamikazuchi gives an insane amount of EXP if you run into him. You also now have a system called Arks Missions that give a pretty good amount of EXP just for reaching certain milestones while playing. It is far easier to level now.

@Chiryuu2609 said in Happy for PC release, But where is the content?:

And how long ago was that? If has been a while there are many factors. Client orders give more EXP than the used to for example. Advanced quest also give tons of EXP and the rare enemy tagamikazuchi gives an insane amount of EXP if you run into him. You also now have a system called Arks Missions that give a pretty good amount of EXP just for reaching certain milestones while playing. It is far easier to level now.

It was like... 1 maybe 2 years ago, there was already episode 5 or episode 6, I'm not sure which one.

@Chiryuu2609 in the CBT the second mission I did was on hard difficulty. If you manage your client orders properly, you only need to do one mission before getting to level 20.

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Happy for PC release, But where is the content?:

@Chiryuu2609 in the CBT the second mission I did was on hard difficulty. If you manage your client orders properly, you only need to do one mission before getting to level 20.

Hmm what about story? Is there story?

@Chiryuu2609 The story is a separate type of quest, most of it is just cutscenes with a few solo quests in-between. There are a few story exclusive areas in later parts.

@Subject-Astra said in Happy for PC release, But where is the content?:

@IfrianMMO said in Happy for PC release, But where is the content?:

I sincerely hope that one day you learn the irony of your statement.

I sincerely hope one day you do too. Notice how people almost never agree with you?

You have a very eschewed view of how things are, considering you are the only one calling lie to my words.

I have not even disagreed or debated with anyone for over 2 weeks whereas you are fighting with no less than five people every single day, sometimes even more.

You have three people disagreeing with you in this very thread.

And every single time you are called out on it, you claim that "It´s the same people" when it is not, when many times it´s different usernames. and when people who used to agree with you in other posts do disagree with you in more recent ones.

But then again, i do not know what i expected.

Even in that thread where i tried to build a bridge between you and us, and tried to reach a mutual agreement that both parties had done some wrong, you replied by saying that you still were right and correct in the majority of times and that it was everyone else´s fault.

It´s bewildering.

I have not done this for anyone else in the forum but i am going to block/ignore you. You are delusional beyond any sort of redemption.

@redPG said in Happy for PC release, But where is the content?:

NA has much more than JP had honestly. PSO2 only been out since like what around February.

The first few months of PSO2JP if we actually had to play it that way most people would really have something to complain about

When I joined the ARKS, we didn't have any fancy-schmanzy weapons & quests. We had sticks! Two sticks, and a rock for a whole party... and we had to share the rock!

I remember the times when the only worthwhile thing to run was just Exploration/Expedition Quests. There was no 'Advance Quest' or any other luxury. We had 1 or 2 Emergency/Urgent Quests to provide us some diversion. For quite a long period.

@ErinXh said in Happy for PC release, But where is the content?:

@redPG said in Happy for PC release, But where is the content?:

NA has much more than JP had honestly. PSO2 only been out since like what around February.

The first few months of PSO2JP if we actually had to play it that way most people would really have something to complain about

When I joined the ARKS, we didn't have any fancy-schmanzy weapons & quests. We had sticks! Two sticks, and a rock for a whole party... and we had to share the rock!

I remember the times when the only worthwhile thing to run was just Exploration/Expedition Quests. There was no 'Advance Quest' or any other luxury. We had 1 or 2 Emergency/Urgent Quests to provide us some diversion. For quite a long period.

Yeah the good ol' days. I still remember that when the game first launched back in the days, it doesn't have anything like the NA version. Updates are really slow, to the point that you really have to grind Expeditions just to level up your characters. However, even with this speed people still tends to compare what does JP has right now, and what NA doesn't.

Yes true, even myself can't wait for all the features NA doesn't have right now like crafting and Ep.4, 5, and 6 with the addition of Dark Blasts and stuff. However, big updates can be overwhelming to the point that other players (who are new to the game) will miss to learn certain features because of this. Yes, I know that many players actually played JP and they already know how the game works. However, there is still players who aren't very familiar with PSO2.

I hope I won't offend anyone, but for me the phase that the game updates right now is still faster than what JP has before. I also put into consideration that we have an on-going pandemic.