Happy for PC release, But where is the content?

@AceSpider said in Happy for PC release, But where is the content?:

You keep asserting that, but I don't see anyone here agreeing with you.

You need better eyes then. The only ones disagreeing with me are the same 2 or 3 people.

@AceSpider said in Happy for PC release, But where is the content?:

It's usually easier to shame someone using peer pressure than it is to actually refute their points.

The irony since none of you have ever refuted mine, just kept saying "but you're wrong". Keep up the doom and gloom though.

@Subject-Astra said in Happy for PC release, But where is the content?:

You need better eyes then. The only ones disagreeing with me are the same 2 or 3 people.

And who is agreeing?

@Subject-Astra this is the last thing I'm going to say to you unless you post something constructive. Go back through this thread and give counter points to all the current issues of the game that have been brought up. We are not wrong you just ignore them because you neither understand them fully nor currently play the game.

business is business.what i must say in defense of those craving for new content, this game was announced with the worst possible line "all the content" back in 2019, that was episode 6, so yea.

it's obvious they want to stretch it out a little and milk it.there wouldn't be a point to instantly start at episode 6, killing off the profit that can be made with a game.

it's a 50/50 chance you'll have people drop off because they get too bored, just as you might have people drop off if you bring all the content at once too early.you might get more out of it earlier, but in the long run you'll be waiting for new stuff longer. it's a stupid circle. they should work on a roadmap to keep players on the ball though for the NA version.they must have a clear vision on how they want to release the content, keeping players in the dark after a 8 year wait will just push them off now.

MILK EVERYONE!

Point here is other than UQ, we have not get a single content update since the beginning of CBT. There is no sense of progression, because UQ offers nothing new that's impactful. Then there is weekly gashapon rotation, so to me here is, what's the difference between this game and a mobile gashapon game?
Side note: some ppl is struggling with the content doesn't mean everyone is gonna get handicap and wait for them. Game offers variety of difficulty options and they do not have to always play on the highest difficulty. Community isn’t prepared is not a valid statement.

@Ash-Lv1 said in Happy for PC release, But where is the content?:

Point here is other than UQ, we have not get a single content update since the beginning of CBT. There is no sense of progression, because UQ offers nothing new that's impactful. Then there is weekly gashapon rotation, so to me here is, what's the difference between this game and a mobile gashapon game?
Side note: some ppl is struggling with the content doesn't mean everyone is gonna get handicap and wait for them. Game offers variety of difficulty options and they do not have to always play on the highest difficulty. Community isn’t prepared is not a valid statement.

Don't forget that in reality they released more content than there was initially released in Japan!

@Ash-Lv1 said in Happy for PC release, But where is the content?:

That's a side effect of having released all of Episode 1 and 2 content and the Episode 3 expeditions all at once. At least now they have almost catched up urgent quests with the current available content, so I think it's likely that there may be new non-urgent quest content in one of the next 3 updates.

Once they have catched up with urgent quests, non-urgent quests updates will become more frequent.

@Chiryuu2609 And I have not yet seen any game other than a dead game that did not get actual content update for 2 months. And it's not like we don't have contents to release. I still see tons of translation errors and inconsistencies like I first saw them in day one, been reporting these and I see zero fix. There is zero communication (not the GM team here, I understand they r doing their jobs, but when is last time u see any feed back from the dev team?). Also the game is in a broken state, certain classes basically got half of the useful skill locked behind the crafting, and class shouldn’t belong to the current state of the game is doing absurd damages (yes u r looking at 5x - 10x times higher than other class). This balance issue hasn't brought up a lot because the difficulty is way too easy that even the most crippled class can absolutely destroy everything. I only bring this up because I love this game, and hoping to see a change.

@Chiryuu2609 Going to elaborate more about this for people to better understand. It is true that they released much more content than what existed in JP at the time. But that is not the problem. All the content they did release is pointless to do because of the gear.

• Imagine doing a SHAQ +50 on Daybreak, Nightfall and Floating Facility (which is the most difficult map in the game) and base mobs all die in one hit with just decent gear. Bosses die in seconds.

• Imagine being a melee with a bunch of range classes during these runs. How much fun is this person having ? What is he contributing? Melee cannot contribute towards PSE Burst because they cannot hit enough things to get PB as fast as range.

• Classes cannot play to their full potential because everything is so easy it is pointless. ie. No hunter on the server will ever have time to complete a volkraptor combo before a mob dies. Gunners barely have time to use Chain Trigger on anything even bosses sometimes.

• The best gear in the game comes from the badge vendor in almost all cases. Badges are not hard to come by and even new players or low skill people can eventually accomplish this. This also does not take much time to farm either. There is very few cases which badge weapons are not BIS. Regardless even if you did not have a BIS weapon it is not required due to content being so easy.

• The super rare 13 stars which drop from SHAQs which is one of the current endgame things to do are not worth farming in almost all cases because of the point above. So you are basically just doing SHAQs for money, ex-cubes, class ex-cubes, affixes at this point.

• Whats the point of affixing things when everything dies in 1 hit? What can you do with class ex-cubes at this point? (nothing really is the answer)

• Imagine doing a UQ and getting nothing but items for ex-cubes (IE. Mining Base) because the drops aren't tuned properly with the current state of NA. People say NA sucks or cannot clear Mining Base but that is not even the issue. Most good players are not running Mining Base anymore because it is not better than a SHAQ for loot. You also have the risk of failure mixed in there.

These are just a few huge issues right now as to why we need content to balance this out. Again I've said it and others a thousand times. This would not have been a problem if they just did not release these crazy weapons along side the current content. If they wanted us to use this gear to catch up quick that is fine. But time is running out and we need the rest of episode 3 at least to balance it out.

@Penndragon87 Maybe (just maybe) they released good eq because not everyone is like elite player that clear everything with weak items? So they wanted make everything accessible to normal casual players?

@Chiryuu2609 what are they trying to make accessible, the content? The only rewards you get from mining base are items you get to swap ex cubes out for. There is a risk involved in doing this uq because you can fail if a certain amount of people do not understand how to complete the uq. This has nothing to do with gear just knowledge mainly. There is no gear a casual will obtain from this uq that they will want. Like I said before a casual can easily acquire a nox weapon to clear content. These weapons are near the point of worthlessness. A casual player just through playing the game can acquire 400 badges and get a 13 star.

@Penndragon87 said in Happy for PC release, But where is the content?:

@Chiryuu2609 what are they trying to make accessible, the content? The only rewards you get from mining base are items you get to swap ex cubes out for. There is a risk involved in doing this uq because you can fail if a certain amount of people do not understand how to complete the uq. This has nothing to do with gear just knowledge mainly. There is no gear a casual will obtain from this uq that they will want. Like I said before a casual can easily acquire a nox weapon to clear content. These weapons are near the point of worthlessness. A casual player just through playing the game can acquire 400 badges and get a 13 star.

Okay different question, is casual player that play let's say 5 hours/week would also be out of content or is it only something that hardcore players experience?

@Penndragon87 said in Happy for PC release, But where is the content?:

I guess you are gonna have to deal with PC players getting old UQ contents this upcoming two weeks then because that's what's happening. 😕

@LapisWave said in Happy for PC release, But where is the content?:

I guess you are gonna have to deal with PC players getting old UQ contents this upcoming two weeks then because that's what's happening. 😕

Nah, it's not just old UQs, there's new UQs mixed with the old, there's the seasonal Wind and Rain UQ for this week and the Mothership UQ for next week (and so, all major Episode 2 UQs will be out except for the skipped Mining Base 2).