Happy for PC release, But where is the content?

The pacing will be a lot better for PC players that are coming into the game.

Xbox was essentially an extended beta to hammer out some kinks and financially support the game before the PC launch.

If you consider it this way: from March until the end of June, Xbox players have/will only have SHAQs for farming the current best equipment.

For the pacing of getting to the end of Episode 6 by the end of 2020, Episode 4 would have to release by July, with subsequent episodes every 2 months.

Each new episode should present significant diversity in weapons, units,classes, and areas to play the game.

In comparison to the length of time Xbox players have gotten substantial changes, PC players are much better off with the timing of their release.

I cannot stress this enough and it's one of the most frustrating subjects to talk about with the community that is currently not playing the game. The content that currently exists has been pretty much made obsolete due to power and gear not being tuned properly. There is nothing to do or no end game. I'm sorry to put it like this but there is no reason to argue against this if you have not played Xbox during beta to now because you wouldn't understand. If you care about this game you would not want it to be in this unhealthy spot.

Alot of players get wrecked on SH UQs. These guys aren't ready for XH or UH imo

@Treskatay said in Happy for PC release, But where is the content?:

The game ain't even been out long enough for it to be a drought, jeez after EIGHT YEARS you run out of patience in a single month?

This has been my point FOR WEEKS. People act like the game is supposed to have content weekly when having to wait a few months for the next big patch has ALWAYS BEEN A THING, even in subscription-based games like WoW and FFXIV.

This is without counting the fact PSO2 gets new stuff every 2 weeks or so since they want to catch up to the JP version by the end of the year.

@Penndragon87 said in Happy for PC release, But where is the content?:

I cannot stress this enough and it's one of the most frustrating subjects to talk about with the community that is currently not playing the game. The content that currently exists has been pretty much made obsolete due to power and gear not being tuned properly. There is nothing to do or no end game. I'm sorry to put it like this but there is no reason to argue against this if you have not played Xbox during beta to now because you wouldn't understand. If you care about this game you would not want it to be in this unhealthy spot.

"You wouldn't understand" has never been a good argument, i hope you realize that.

@Subject-Astra like I said in the past people have tried to explain to you the issues. Even in this very post, but it is pointless to go into even more detail in this subject when you just out right refuse to listen. I am having issues understanding why there is a group of people on this forum who are not playing the game that refuse to listen to the facts.

@Subject-Astra said in Happy for PC release, But where is the content?:

when having to wait a few months for the next big patch has ALWAYS BEEN A THING, even in subscription-based games like WoW and FFXIV.

Only, in these games it is actual, real, new content made from scratch, that did not exist previously, whereas for PSO2 it´s content that not only already exists but is, for what i understand, in our client already, and they simply have not unlocked.

It is not the same situation at all.

@IfrianMMO said in Happy for PC release, But where is the content?:

when having to wait a few months for the next big patch has ALWAYS BEEN A THING, even in subscription-based games like WoW and FFXIV.

Only, in these games it is actual, real, new content made from scratch, that did not exist previously, whereas for PSO2 it´s content that not only already exists but is, for what i understand, in our client already, and they simply have not unlocked.

It is not the same situation at all.

Yes it is. You seem to think it's a matter of translating everything and that's it. Let's not start this again.

@Subject-Astra like I said in the past people have tried to explain to you the issues. Even in this very post, but it is pointless to go into even more detail in this subject when you just out right refuse to listen. I am having issues understanding why there is a group of people on this forum who are not playing the game that refuse to listen to the facts.

When you give actually good reasons, people will listen. Did it never occur to you that people don't listen to you because YOU ARE WRONG?

When you give actually good reasons, people will listen. Did it never occur to you that people don't listen to you because YOU ARE WRONG?

I sincerely hope that one day you learn the irony of your statement.

Not saying this to mock you, but rather as a heartfelt statement and hope that one day you will come to terms with the fact that you have since long become what you seem to hate.

Used to these kind of responses from this dude. Done posting here because it sucks talking to him. What needed to be said has already been said a thousand times by numerous x box players already.

I think they may be just waiting after the PC Release Because even tho Xbox One has had good numbers of players playing but the Size of people coming once PS02 is released will be far greater not to mention players switching back and forth from Xbox one & PC. So once Players on PC start getting to a Max of LEVEL 50, not including Other Class subjection levels I would say the 2nd -3rd Week of June will hopefully see a Content update for Both Xbox one & PC

I sincerely hope one day you do too. Notice how people almost never agree with you?

What needed to be said has already been said a thousand times by numerous x box players already.

Really now? Because outside of crying for content when there's content added every 2 weeks, no one has said anything, but keep believing your delusions.

Being in this forums reading all the crying and doom and gloom can put anyone off this game.

I sincerely hope one day you do too. Notice how people almost never agree with you?

You keep asserting that, but I don't see anyone here agreeing with you. I see this from people with marketing degrees all the time. They assert that they have the majority backing them to influence public opinion using peer pressure. It's usually easier to shame someone using peer pressure than it is to actually refute their points.

As to his point, I agree with him. PSO2 will never have the quantity or quality of content that WoW has. Not only do they have a huge staff and an absurd budget, they're just better developers. Plus they don't view the NA market as an after thought like Sega does.