Happy for PC release, But where is the content?

I think the kind of player that can finish all the content the game currently has is a minority, and the kind of game that would entertain them for longer is the kind of game with infinite levels and difficulty, something that PSO2 is not. Enjoy your time in PSO2, I think it's awesome you are getting all this stuff SO fast, and if you don't know what else to do in PSO2, then go play something else in the meantime lol

@landman said in Happy for PC release, But where is the content?:

I think the kind of player that can finish all the content the game currently has is a minority, and the kind of game that would entertain them for longer is the kind of game with infinite levels and difficulty, something that PSO2 is not. Enjoy your time in PSO2, I think it's awesome you are getting all this stuff SO fast, and if you don't know what else to do in PSO2, then go play something else in the meantime lol

Yeah usually the ones that complain about game for 4 to 6 hrs a day if not more. Where it's based more on the average gamer who spends maybe 2-3hrs gaming.

Related: https://youtu.be/9SWL_EVoRNg?t=75

(Starts at 1:15)

Can I play if I do not live in US?

Yes @PIFONIUM69 , if you plan to play on PC you can either:

• Access the MS Store page directly while logged in to your MS account to add the game to your library. From there regardless what region you are in, you will see the game listed in your 'Library' and can set it to install.

• Temporarily change your MS Store region to US or Canada to access the game on the MS Store. You can safely change it back and it will remain in your library from where you can install it.

There's no ingame blocking of non-NA IPs, though buying any sort of AC (Arks Cash) will be difficult... though some other people can shed some light on that.

@hAZE-1561 Hah.. get used to it. That's how it was when I used to play PSU on the 360. JP gets the content first and NA gets it whenever.

@AceSpider said in Happy for PC release, But where is the content?:

@hAZE-1561 Hah.. get used to it. That's how it was when I used to play PSU on the 360. JP gets the content first and NA gets it whenever.

It's too early to tell if this is the new Sega or Segac in disguise. The game just got "officially launch" just last month. That's 8 years worth of content that all needs to get translated and dub and such. Right now I want more technical issues fixed or hammered out.

Keep in mind also that the circumstances are a bi different this time too @Diamond-Cats258 and @AceSpider . Unlike PSU, PSO2 NA isn't 'physically' behind JP... it is indeed running the latest client but with content made 'artificially behind' through content gating.

@Leonkh99 It's not running on the latest client, but it's close.

The NA version has the balance updates from last November, but doesn't have the March 25th Braver adjustments and the February 5th stationary Rockbear option in the damage training quest

Is there any rule that says they cannot accelerate the content delivery once PC is released?

I am the first one to criticize them for any and every misgiving, so i am certainly not keen to defend them, but as far as i am aware they have the right and power to change the flow of updates at any given time, so as long as they release all the content by december 31.

Whether i do personally think they will keep up with their claims and whether i think any or even a single one of their decisions has been the right one or not is another matter alltogether, but personal opinions nonwhistanding they have not yet broken the promises made on the content delivery matter.

I personally believe it has been long enough to release something outside of UQs. Crafting, XH, or Ultimate would all suffice.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but JP had crafting at this point, right?

@Midori-Oku Technique crafting could be there, but weapon crafting, in a server where all weapons are NT and "normal" weapons don't exist, and also all weapons have different stats, maybe needs some work to implement it as it was back in Episode 2.

@Midori-Oku said in Happy for PC release, But where is the content?:

I personally believe it has been long enough to release something outside of UQs. Crafting, XH, or Ultimate would all suffice.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but JP had crafting at this point, right?

NA has much more than JP had honestly. PSO2 only been out since like what around February.

The first few months of PSO2JP if we actually had to play it that way most people would really have something to complain about

@AceSpider said in Happy for PC release, But where is the content?:

That's how it ALWAYS was back then, for ANY company.

However, you seem to be a bit stuck in the past because most companies now actively try to release stuff everywhere at once.

The game ain't even been out long enough for it to be a drought, jeez after EIGHT YEARS you run out of patience in a single month?