Happy for PC release, But where is the content?

Let me start by saying I do not speak for everyone, With that said...

Where is the content update?

There is a severe content drought, That is not an opinion, That is a fact.

A vast majority are getting burned out on AQs and running the same UQs. Hell, Look at the current server populations and active group listings, They speak volumes...

We need a reason to log in. We need variety...

They release new content every 2 weeks, though it is mostly UQs until those are finished. After that, we should start getting Episode 4+ content.

Still got at least 1 full month of just AQs, unless they released Ultimate Quests pretty soon, but that is doubtful (lots of new players are just now going to start playing).

Even then, not sure running Ultimate Quests will be any better than AQs. They are MPAs that will likely end up being carry-fests anways. Wonder if their drop table will have random stuff in it like we have seen in SHAQs.

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Happy for PC release, But where is the content?:

Still got at least 1 full month of just AQs, unless they released Ultimate Quests pretty soon, but that is doubtful (lots of new players are just now going to start playing).

Even then, not sure running Ultimate Quests will be any better than AQs. They are MPAs that will likely end up being carry-fests anways. Wonder if their drop table will have random stuff in it like we have seen in SHAQs.

I haven't seen in UH or EH for that matter. Also we're missing EP 4, 5, & 6. I imagine we'll get Tokyo and Los Vegas before UH and EH is waiting on lvl 80 cap unlock as are Hero, Phantom, and Etole`. Plus we haven't got bonus keys and instead are getting featured AQ with mission pass BS. Also UH is supposed to be where 13* start to drop more frequent with the Slave, Ares, and Nemesis featured. Then there's the pvp and challenge ships, the two other sets of extreme and endless battle, rideriod, etc.

I am more concerned with the difficulty. I would be happy at this point with whatever is after SH (or Shaq). I don't know if the jp devs thought lowly of us but I do not understand why all these crazy weapons were dropped with this content. It's the main reason that this content became trivial in the first place.

I certainly hope it wont be another month. We're supposed to be "Caught up to JP by end of 2020", At this rate, I do not see how that is possible.

Im to the point where Im literally sitting here, Debating of getting my WoW account back up because of how bored I am. And I havent touched that since Legion.

@munchmytacos Extemely Hard and Ultimate quests are both part of Episode 3, so I omitted mentioned anything that comes after Episode 3 due to it won't be here within the next month.

Battle Arena could be in the near future since the PC is releasing. People have been up in arms over cosmetic items, imagine the reaction if Xbox players got the "advantage of pvp first". I also think that it would be a long matchmaking process if we had it already, people are driven by incentive and I am not sure the BA will even be worth it.

@hAZE-1561 said in Happy for PC release, But where is the content?:

A vast majority are getting burned out on AQs and running the same UQs. Hell, Look at the current server populations and active group listings, They speak volumes...

New urgent quests have been released every 2 weeks so far, so the next new urgent quest will be in 1 week.

Due to the limited time nature of urgent quests, they can't just release them all at once, if they released too many at the same time, players with less free time would be unable to experience them.

Also the lack of content now is a side effect of having all of episode 1 and 2 content available on launch (except for urgent quests) and a part of episode 3's content. Since urgent quests had to start from episode 1 and have been playing catch up with the rest of the content, non urgent quests content will only start being released once the urgent quests catch up.

About when the next end game content will be released, I think it all depends on which urgent quests will come next. There are 2 urgent quests that have a chance of being skipped, though I think the best thing they could do would be to release both of them together. Mothership and Daybreak miasma urgent quests, while they're not major urgent quests, both of them have new mechanics.

Once these 2 are either skipped or released, following updates will most likely be all about major bosses urgent quests and new end-game content.

@Penndragon87 buster might be next...

@munchmytacos said in Happy for PC release, But where is the content?:

@Penndragon87 buster might be next...

Definitely not, buster quests are episode 5 content, the NA version doesn't even have all episode 3 content yet.

Out of curiosity, did you finished all of the Main Quest, all the client orders, All expeditions on all difficulties, extream quest, circutes, sub quest, etc?

There has been plenty of time to complete all this content if that is what your getting at. One of the people in my static was not furloughed or laid off either during this time and has completed everything. I have all classes leveled to Max, really good gear, almost 200 mil, story done and almost 300 titles. The main issue like I said earlier is the difficulty. Only the last three shaqs don't have mobs that die in 1 hit. So unless ur farming for drops those are the only ones that have any difficulty. Also alot of classes cannot even play the game properly because of how easy it is. Imagine being melee with a ranger, gunner or force that semi understand how to play the game in your group.

@ERICK001BC said in Happy for PC release, But where is the content?:

Out of curiosity, did you finished all of the Main Quest, all the client orders, All expeditions on all difficulties, extream quest, circutes, sub quest, etc?

I believe this person had posted a screenshot of all their classes 75.

We're supposed to be "Caught up to JP by end of 2020", At this rate, I do not see how that is possible.

I don't think you understand how many days and months are left, along with the fact the devs add new stuff every 2 weeks.

@Subject-Astra Indeed. The urgent quests the NA version has been getting every 2 weeks, in the JP version these were all months appart. Between them we had seasonal urgent quests (none is available on NA yet), and other content that is already available in the NA version (expeditions, arks quests, and story chapters were released one at a time and such).