Website 500 Overload

I know you are likely aware by now, but I am just curious about when/what the fix will be to ensure stability with the new influx.

We're also getting

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to forum.pso2.com. PR_END_OF_FILE_ERROR"

And 503 errors.

@coldreactive hasn't happened this bad in a long time, if not the worst it has happened.

How is everyone doing now?

@GM-Deynger said in Website 500 Overload:

How is everyone doing now?

Pretty stable for now.

@GM-Deynger haven't gotten another one yet!

Will respond to this if I get successive failures again.

Good to hear. 🙂

I just got one (a 503 error due to excessive load) a few moments ago when going to the recent topics list.

@coldreactive said in Website 500 Overload:

Good to hear. 🙂

I just got one (a 503 error due to excessive load) a few moments ago when going to the recent topics list.

There is some more traffic here today, but the error isn't showing up often. They probably won't be able to do much unless it gets bad like the other day.

@Ragnawind said in Website 500 Overload:

There is some more traffic here today, but the error isn't showing up often. They probably won't be able to do much unless it gets bad like the other day.

Just reporting it so they can monitor it for later.

Traffic is definitely high today. Hopefully it starts to settle down.

Capture.PNG Just happened.

I was like dammit, now I have to actually get back to work.

@ERICK001BC Capture2.PNG Capture3.PNG Was able to get back on again. Guessing it's going to be like this for today and possibly tomorrow.

download went live at the same time that my forum crashed

@DJG19924106 It ended up being updated to a "newer" version. Some downtime but all good. Just wish it wasn't mid post that now I don't remember where it was.