This game is Global or only for NA players?

Hello, I have a question, is this game only for NA players? I wonder if I will be welcome or not, I'm sorry for taking your time

Might have to change your location to United States to download the game then you should be fine. Sadly no licensing in other regions is probably why.

It is officially licensed for USA and Canada only. You can change region on your XBOX One to download it, but there is no news on the PC version and we won't know until it launches.

@Ragnawind said in This game is Global or only for NA players?:

It is officially licensed for USA and Canada only. You can change region on your XBOX One to download it, but there is no news on the PC version and we won't know until it launches.

They literally just announced the 27th for pc players.

@DezDarkly said in This game is Global or only for NA players?:

@Ragnawind said in This game is Global or only for NA players?:

They literally just announced the 27th for pc players.

They did just announce the PC release date but we won't know about the region thing for the PC version until it actually launches and shows up on the Windows Store..

I'm gonna say it's Global because Sega doesn't IP ban. Also, come join Ship 02 and my discord if you are going to join Ship 02. * ~*

@Zarozian no, i'm going to play on a fresh server but thanks 🙂

@SoppierHades8 said in This game is Global or only for NA players?:

@Zarozian no, i'm going to play on a fresh server but thanks 🙂

You people! YOOOU PEOPLE! Make me very sad on the inside. ;(

Only barrier is you need to buy gift cards in US dollars to buy anything

@Zarozian Honestly I wouldn't blame any PC player for wanting to start fresh on a band new server rather then play on a server that has had players on it for over a month. Since the fast pace of the game and you can reach endgame in a week easy, the economy is gonna be off kilter. I have seen a great many PC players say they want to play on a server that is fresh rather then be behind.

Only barrier is you need to buy gift cards in US dollars to buy anything, to be honest this isn't necessarily a negative.. The gift codes are much cheaper on third party sites anyway, if we had the option to buy directly from microsoft we would be at a loss ($40 v $50) so its fine with me. I tested 5$ and was able to add it yo my US windows store account np and im in the UK

@Willthefluteboy said in This game is Global or only for NA players?:

@Zarozian Honestly I wouldn't blame any PC player for wanting to start fresh on a band new server rather then play on a server that has had players on it for over a month. Since the fast pace of the game and you can reach endgame in a week easy, the economy is gonna be off kilter. I have seen a great many PC players say they want to play on a server that is fresh rather then be behind.

What makes the game last is its social aspect! Don't rush or you will regret it! O _O

@SoppierHades8

Some players on other Discords are trying to make Ship 3 the unofficial EU ship, since it's not really that populated compared to the other two ships, if that interests you.

If you want a fresh economy, Go to ship 4-6. Because Ship 1-2 economy is going to be pretty tough to maintain for beginners.

@LapisWave said in This game is Global or only for NA players?:

If you want a fresh economy, Go to ship 4-6. Because Ship 1-2 economy is going to be pretty tough to maintain for beginners.

I mostly ignored the economy in PSO2 JP. Got everything I needed through grind and persistence.