Who are the coolest players you've met and talked to?

Just a random question out of nowhere it is something to keep the Forum alive but I've been wondering who are the nicest and coolest players you've met and talked to?

strawberry , alliance leader of RareDrop...really everyone in the alliance has incredible personalities and they chat so much it reminds me of old school vanilla mmo's where socializing was what made them great.

Out in the field, i was doing a recommended on my summoner just walking through the end and got a message from someone on the map. "how are you doing so much damage?". They were a level 75 summoner, but still overall new to the game.

I set up a party, and walked him through sweets, pet stars, how to upgrade them and so forth. Spent about an hour explaining. We started playing a few other games together and I met my first active xbox friend. he ended up being in a very similar professional field, close to my age (in my 40's)etc..

I think I'm pretty cool

Same here.

Come on now you can't vote for your self even though I know how much you probably want to but it has to be other people you like to talk to it be honest now

Well, since my only actual ingame experience is with the JP version.. the folks from Azure Nekos were very awesome to me for a long time.

I don't know really. I think a lot of people here are cool and would love to play with them but ehh not to stressed over it. I don't really have a loyalty to a block, I am on ship 1 and usually jump from block 1,2,3,4, and any block i get loaded into thats empty to have a faster server and stuff. I only go to other blocks during downtime/urgent quest and such. I think once I did a mariachi band for about 30 minutes with some guy online but i usually kudos/like their player card if i feel they earned it, not to just give to those people asking for things, or for a lack of better words no integrity, just to get a like.

As for players, so far I haven't really gotten any toxic players. Ty all community, can't wait to play with some of those PC players.

This thread itself is completely uncool in how it ironically attempts to turn being cool into a competition. Sign me up for having lost mine - but I have to ask you @Devmen ...is this really an accurate reflection of your perception of social interaction or are you just trying to bait?

@Someguy503 said in Who are the coolest players you've met and talked to?:

This thread itself is completely uncool in how it ironically attempts to turn being cool into a competition. Sign me up for having lost mine - but I have to ask you @Devmen ...is this really an accurate reflection of your perception of social interaction or are you just trying to bait?

He is just trying to point out nice people. Unlike you, who seem to be trying to "bait." You are not expressing an opinion on the topic, and instead attacking the poster. I'd refrain from doing more of this.

@GM-Deynger said in Who are the coolest players you've met and talked to?:

He is just trying to point out nice people. Unlike you, who seem to be trying to "bait." You are not expressing an opinion on the topic, and instead attacking the poster. I'd refrain from doing more of this.

are we getting episode 4 on or shortly after the 27th? if you answer, i'll nominate you for coolest person of the year on espn the ocho. Regardless, you definitely get my vote based solely on your customer service as one of the most cool people in this gaming community.

@GM-Deynger Nope, I'm out. Definitely retract what I said about GM team's professionalism - taking sides like that and literally threatening me over a relatively tame comment that in no way breaks your EULA is something that nobody needs to deal with. Hope you don't scare too many others off this game.

@GM-Deynger Nope, I'm out. Taking sides like that, engaging in mirroring and literally threatening me over a relatively tame comment that in no way breaks your EULA is my cue to quit this game. Enjoy the silence.

he didn't threaten you. the person simply asked who people liked in the game and people we have met. your post really came off kinda shotty and instigating.

@Taconight1977 I'm not going to escalate this further on the forums. Nobody needs that.

@Someguy503 I know you said that you are done and don't want to discuss it, however I just want to refer you to what may have prompted that response. This isn't intended to be an escalation or a debate, just an FYI.Screenshot_20200519-161140_Chrome.jpg

Your remarks could fall under both b) and d).

It isn't a matter of EULA, it is part of the Community Guidelines for participating on SMS and the forums.

Again, my goal is not to escalate or enrage you in any way. I just wanted to make sure you knew the reasoning before leaving us over this matter.

I was just honestly curious that's all I can tell you