Wind & Rain 2020 Bingo

Sorry if this is a known topic.

Found an interesting one. You can see this on Main Menu > System > Information > Check Tutorials > Limited-Time Events > ARKS BINGO CARD

18-05-2020_07-04-57-wui51ycd.jpg

First I thought this is some translation of its counterpart on JP, but there are some interesting difference like the bingo card name or the event period. A JP ARKS bingo card similar to this will be the JP Rainy 2015 Bingo (レイニー2015ビンゴ). The reward lists are almost identical, but the JP reward for 3 bingo, Safe Enhancer (+2) x2 are replaced with Great Enhancement Aid +50% x2 in this list. This is an understandable change, thinking the fact that NA doesn't have Old Type weapons.

The first page of the tutorial shows the bingo card, where we can read "D-1" as exterminate level 51+ Dark Ragne. This is the same as the back side of JP Rainy 2015 Bingo. 18-05-2020_07-18-44-tvthpnkr.jpg

Will this predict a future event on NA server? Are they going to bring JP Rainy 2015 event as a 2020 event on NA? I regret to let you down, but I'm pretty skeptical about that.

Firstly, it's quite logical to assume that these tutorial images are prepared long ago, maybe as early as last year. So it may not match their latest schedule.

Secondly, this might be some test data prepared for their internal test of ARKS bingo, and have nothing to do with their real schedule.

So, I think the chance that this is a real one is rather low. But while given no info about the future of the game, we are allowed to make some wild speculations, I feel 😃

EDIT: Another concern about this is that I strongly doubt if they can insert the related seasonal UQ under the current high pace UQ rotation...

@Fiona-Respha I think it is a test of sorts perhaps, the validity period doesn't line up with anything else as a start or finish.

I am really hoping we get our first bingo before August starts as well, lol...

@Fiona-Respha actually, I take that back.

Wednesday at 12:00 is when our maintenance would have concluded in JST based on our old maintenance schedule.

@John-Paul-RAGE Indeed. July 29th is Wednesday, that sounds as if they are having NA server maintenance after the JP server. That must be a pretty old phase plan 😆

Still, I think that features they left some traces (like Battle Arena, Crafting) will be introduced in the future, so I'm looking forward to see ARKS bingo coming to NA!

EDIT: Really!? Interesting...

Even if the Bingo was to come into place, was there even any good reward for Rainy 2015 Bingo? I think it was not that great because not many people were participating in this.

@LapisWave looks like the Bingo itself wasn't spectacular, but it came with Driving In The Rain 3. The Frog Rappies weren't the best back then, but with our current state (primarily the 13* Rappy egg) it would be worth running.

EDIT: here is the original one.

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Wind & Rain 2020 Bingo:

@LapisWave looks like the Bingo itself wasn't spectacular, but it came with Driving In The Rain 3. The Frog Rappies weren't the best back then, but with our current state (primarily the 13* Rappy egg) it would be worth running.

I am looking forward of seeing more bingo rewards like Leotina certificates to trade in Ray Weapons as well as CF for Ep3-4 weapons. The CFs are currently kind of useless besides using them as upgrading your 13*s to +35.