If I let my Premium lapse, do I lose my symbol art past 10?

Needless to say, I do a lot of SA. Just would like to know if I need to move all my best to the first page when my Premium lapses in a couple days. Thank you.

Yes. I think it works like the room feature, where it will keep it but you wont be able to access until you get it again.

@ERICK001BC said in If I let my Premium lapse, do I lose my symbol art past 10?:

Yes. I think it works like the room feature, where it will keep it but you wont be able to access until you get it again.

Works for me. Thanks.

No problem.

@Duchess-May It actually is more like how expired Storage is treated rather than the Personal Quarters. From the online manual:

• If the Premium Set expires, save slots 11 to 40 can be shared or deleted, but they cannot be edited, imported, or saved from history.

So basically, you can still display any Symbol Art that you have in the Premium Slots, but you can't change anything in those Slots while your Premium is expired.

@AndrlCh What about looks?

@Lwyu It doesn't say it in the English online manual, but according to the Japanese swiki, it looks to be the same thing, ie. you can use the Looks registered to the Premium slots, but you cannot overwrite/update them or register new ones.

My premium was just going to expire, so had a quick test. Exactly as AndrlCh said. After premium expired, extra slots can be shared/selected or deleted, but can't be modified.

18-05-2020_09-16-37-mdbcqtv1.jpg 18-05-2020_09-17-26-pieh21d0.jpg

@Fiona-Respha thnx fifi ❤

@AndrlCh said in If I let my Premium lapse, do I lose my symbol art past 10?:

@Lwyu It doesn't say it in the English online manual, but according to the Japanese swiki, it looks to be the same thing, ie. you can use the Looks registered to the Premium slots, but you cannot overwrite/update them or register new ones.

ty for responding ❤

@AndrlCh Been curious about what happens when the Premium Set and other "subscriptions" run out. Like the Material Storage. If we "rent" that, and dump all our recipe items into it so we can have the "quick access" for cooking, and the "rental" expires, do we lose the items that are there, lose the ability to use the quick access, or do we just lose the ability to restock the inventory?

You just lose the ability to put more stuff in. For your shop the things you put up for sale stay for sale and you can collect the money or the items back out, but you can't put anything else up until you either rebuy premium or get a three day shop pass out of the FUN scratch.

So good to know when I use the premium coupon. Just store everything and leave it saved in premium lock.

@ERICK001BC Pretty much. I'm sitting on an unused Premium Set from buying the Sonic Collab bundle, saving it for some other time, and I've got a few 3-Day Passes for the shop and quarters. So for now just trying to build up a big enough pile of stuff to put in the shop to make it worth using the pass and fill the shop up to capacity (which I think is 30 items but I'm not certain) and also stockpile all the furnishings and whatnot that I think I want for my "Premium Quarters" so that I can knock that all out in one go rather than having to spend several passes while I"m still getting things together. Eventually I'll have an actual job again and can consider going premium at least part time.

@zaffy2005 said in If I let my Premium lapse, do I lose my symbol art past 10?:

@ERICK001BC Pretty much. I'm sitting on an unused Premium Set from buying the Sonic Collab bundle, saving it for some other time, and I've got a few 3-Day Passes for the shop and quarters. So for now just trying to build up a big enough pile of stuff to put in the shop to make it worth using the pass and fill the shop up to capacity (which I think is 30 items but I'm not certain) and also stockpile all the furnishings and whatnot that I think I want for my "Premium Quarters" so that I can knock that all out in one go rather than having to spend several passes while I"m still getting things together. Eventually I'll have an actual job again and can consider going premium at least part time.

It's nice to meet a like minded person. I haven't wanted to use any of those until I can really get the most use of it. I have used the mission pass once and my sister on the last month, and I plan on using mine this month. But we thought those items where tradable. Still doing it like this anyways just in case there is a miracle.

@ERICK001BC The Gold Passes I've been able to do, between getting one with the collab pack and stockpiling SG (since there hasn't been anything in the Fresh Finds I can't live without just yet). The rest, I'm waiting.