[PC Players] What are you buying?

When I get round to AC probably would start with ragol pack and a 4th character

Probably Founder pack+Ragol Pack as they are fairly priced.

Will not be spending more money beyond that until they fix the other aspects of monetization, though.

I'm big scrooge so I won't buy anything, sorry :(.

Anything Sega related like Sonic and PSO/PSU for example.

Their over-eager milking of the monetization has discouraged me from spending another dime on them until they make efforts to improve it.

Truthfully? Whatever the most expensive founder-pack is. The fact that Sega finally brought PSO2 over to the West, even if it was ten years later, is worthy of me supporting them with my wallet.

The Sega we have today is a far cry from what we've had over the past ten years, and really it's only fitting that they're given the right kind of support and feedback to let them know "Hey, you guys? You guys are finally doing this right."

I plan to get a prem at least. I may get a founder pack of some kind, but I know for sure I plan to get a Prem and probably keep it running so long as I'm playing.

@Blade-Syphon said in [PC Players] What are you buying?:

The Sega we have today is a far cry from what we've had over the past ten years, and really it's only fitting that they're given the right kind of support and feedback to let them know "Hey, you guys? You guys are finally doing this right."

Most people think they are doing it wrong, actually :D.

ragol pack for the nostalgia costumes and premium. maybe i'll grab some extra store space after that, but not too sure about it yet, i'll rather see where my interest is with the game after the 30 days of premium and if my friends will stick with the game aswell (as i'm the only one who played the JP version)

I'd buy a couple MAG, permanent character inventory expansion up to 150, and maybe extra skill trees, but since I don't live in usa or canada, I don't feel like going to the trouble of getting prepaid currency cards to get it, instead I'll just hope for an official release in europe.

Premium for sure, other than that not too sure. Open to suggestions 😛