[PC Players] What are you buying?

So, as we know eventually the game is going to come out on PC, through the windows store. I myself am hyped for the release but I'm curious. When you're able to play the game, what are you planning to buy? Premium Membership? Past Scratch Items?

I suppose what I'm asking is..

"What're ye buyin'?"

efc335fa-52b4-49cb-992b-b6012961a11f-image.png

i am going to buy premium

Most expensive sonic founder pack and premium Membership. And then save up those scratch items for a collab I am looking forward too.

@kyamell said in [PC Players] What are you buying?:

Most expensive sonic founder pack and premium Membership. And then save up those scratch items for a collab I am looking forward too.

Yeah, that pack has some really good stuff in it honestly.

@AirFox597866915 said in [PC Players] What are you buying?:

@kyamell said in [PC Players] What are you buying?:

Yeah, that pack has some really good stuff in it honestly.

When I first saw that pack I was kinda disappointed till I saw what was in it.

• 90 Day Premium
  • Sonic Founders Pack (if it's still available, otherwise I'll buy inventory and stuff separately)
  • 2 more character slots, so I'll have 5 characters total for dailies.
  • 2 extra MAGs
  • Some class trees, maybe 4 or 5.
  • AC or SG for any fashion that so happens to catch my eye.

I'm ready to spend my entire bank account on this game. I'll gladly actually spend money on the Ragol items and then some AFTER it is playable on PC and PC only.

Premium for certain, depending on how much money I have saved up, probably more than just that. My character's look on JP was/is super freakin expensive.

#pso2男の娘同盟

A new computer.

Premium, and the Ragol Pack.

Your soul, and then your tears, but not necessarily in that order.

I'd like to remind everyone to keep this thread a healthy discussion. This is just a warning to those who would comment on anything that is not promoting a peaceful discussion. Btw, I like that thought of getting a new computer @ERICK001BC I think this is what I'm gonna buy 😅

Get Materials Storage Space!!! Absolute godsend!! ;0 ;~)

And bump that Character Inventory as high as you can bear..

o/ =^.^=

@Alexandrious947 said in [PC Players] What are you buying?:

Your soul, and then your tears, but not necessarily in that order.

Already given looooong time ago.. ;0 ;~)!!

o/ =^.^=

Gonna buy me some more characters.