PC Hype! Soon (tm) What Ship and Class will you be starting your adventure with?

SHIP 3, HUNTER MAIN!

Hunter is pretty tanky, and I'm looking forward to <unreleased content> to become even tankier. I'm using a Summoner subclass as a stat stick (so it's not viable for pets) until <unreleased content> comes out.

Since the Fresh Aura Exp bonus ends as soon as you get any class to level 29, I've been getting all my other classes into the 20s before progressing.

I'm sure I'm missing on crucial arts and skills but I found I enjoyed Gunner a lot less than I expected. And Hunter a little more than expected. Amusingly I've been rolling with Force as a subclass for easy buffs/recovery and that's going to hit 20 shortly just from that. But I'm thinking I hit the jackpot with Bouncer even more than before.

Ship 3

Main: Female Human (Hunter/Bouncer)

Alt: Male Human (Gunner/Planning on using whatever class uses martial arts...Fighter I think it was?)

@CNJL said in PC Hype! Soon (tm) What Ship and Class will you be starting your adventure with?:

SHIP 3, HUNTER MAIN!

Hunter is pretty tanky, and I'm looking forward to <unreleased content> to become even tankier. I'm using a Summoner subclass as a stat stick (so it's not viable for pets) until <unreleased content> comes out.

Ah, <unreleased content>. Is it <unreleased content> or <unreleased content>? Going Dex mag because <unreleased content> is my jam.

@Miraglyth Bouncer/Hunter is a very fun combo.

It is. Zoomin' around the map is quickly becoming irreplaceable to me. I've just finished up the tier missions (No mean feat for a totally new player with three VH missions and an Advance) so I could finally get some free time to do all the tutorials and looking at weapon creation and skill tree builds lol. A more relaxed start to the game would have been a bit more welcome, I have to say!

@Miraglyth I would have loved to do a bouncer/Hunter (did it for my second, and I put those rainbow skates cause coolness.) But I wouldn't give up my katana PA. Also not sure if a lot of people know this, but when you do a PA with the bouncer (or other classes that have special triggers) and hit the special trigger action, it does a follow up changer. I love doing the flash than turning it into a tornado spin attack. Good stuff.

I personally couldn't get into bouncer. I get the concept but I really wanted to make soaring blades work. Just felt like i wasn't helping much. Kindve like Katori.

@Noctosis Well it's not for everyone. That's the best thing with so many classes and weapons is that there is a style for everyone. Play the one you enjoy the most.

Gunner because i wanna see big numbers even with bad gear

@ERICK001BC said in PC Hype! Soon (tm) What Ship and Class will you be starting your adventure with?:

Also not sure if a lot of people know this, but when you do a PA with the bouncer (or other classes that have special triggers) and hit the special trigger action, it does a follow up changer. I love doing the flash than turning it into a tornado spin attack. Good stuff.

Yep, though that's the only attack I use it for. The guides say it autocasts Shifta/Deband for some but I don't get that so I figure that's got something to do with a skill and the guide is omitting that part.

@Miraglyth For the shift derivatives of the Jet Boot PAs to cast the Shifta/Deband/Zanverse, you do need to actually have those Techs learned, otherwise they don't cast them.

Been away for a week or so, does the game installation still broken?

@NotTriEdge Apparently people are still having issues but Arks Layer just modified the program, PSO2 Tweaker, that they use for PSO2 JP to work with the NA version and it pretty much fixes the problems people have with it.

Mine is fine it did crash a few times but it works most of the time