PC Hype! Soon (tm) What Ship and Class will you be starting your adventure with?

@Treskatay said in PC Hype! Soon (tm) What Ship and Class will you be starting your adventure with?:

Optional packs are gonna be avaiable once the game's released going off of microsoft store

Pre-download doesn't look like it's going to be offered unfortunately cuz they will be doing maintenance from 23:00 tuesday to 06:00 wednesday PDT, which is just excellent timing to ensure nobody gets to play at midnight 😛

There's nothing on the Microsoft Store now though right?

Yo Zack here! Going to play this game on Wednesday...😃...I thought of Summoner but I don't want to hold a baton. SO...I want to pick bouncer or force. I want to be cool!

@LostButton50970 Pick ranger and be super cool :D.

@BoltonSquad said in PC Hype! Soon (tm) What Ship and Class will you be starting your adventure with?:

@Treskatay said in PC Hype! Soon (tm) What Ship and Class will you be starting your adventure with?:

Optional packs are gonna be avaiable once the game's released going off of microsoft store

Pre-download doesn't look like it's going to be offered unfortunately cuz they will be doing maintenance from 23:00 tuesday to 06:00 wednesday PDT, which is just excellent timing to ensure nobody gets to play at midnight 😛

The founder's pack and ragol edition didn't go up for XBOX One until the day of OBT launch, either.

@John-Paul-RAGE said in PC Hype! Soon (tm) What Ship and Class will you be starting your adventure with?:

@Miraglyth welcome to the forums!

Glad to see you decided to join us.

Thanks! I've been here pretty much the whole time but was hoping for a more friendly login.

@BoltonSquad said in PC Hype! Soon (tm) What Ship and Class will you be starting your adventure with?:

It'll be the same page as the Xbox One version, so it only shows on searches in the en-US region. You can still access it here and click the Get button which will allow you to see it in the My Library section of the Microsoft Store app in any region.

@Chiryuu2609 Sure I can go that route! Do I get a bow and arrow? Or is that the gunner class?

@Miraglyth That's what I was confused about! If I go to the Microsoft Store website I can click the blue button and it should be able to go to my PC?

@LostButton50970 bow and arrow sounds super strong :O.... but I'm not sure which class have this weapon.

@Chiryuu2609 said in PC Hype! Soon (tm) What Ship and Class will you be starting your adventure with?:

@LostButton50970 bow and arrow sounds super strong :O.... but I'm not sure which class have this weapon.

I think that is Braver with the bow

@LostButton50970 said in PC Hype! Soon (tm) What Ship and Class will you be starting your adventure with?:

@Miraglyth That's what I was confused about! If I go to the Microsoft Store website I can click the blue button and it should be able to go to my PC?

All we can do for now is click the Get button on that page (while logged in). If you refresh that page and it gives you a banner above the title saying "You own this game." you've done all you can do for now.

Shortly (I hope!) after maintenance begins on Tuesday evening (or Wednesday morning anywhere east of west-coast USA), the listing in the My Library list of the Microsoft Store Windows 10 app should change from having a ! icon (that tells you you have no compatible devices) to a Download button.

@Ragnawind said in PC Hype! Soon (tm) What Ship and Class will you be starting your adventure with?:

Why they didn't call it like... Bower :D?

@Chiryuu2609 said in PC Hype! Soon (tm) What Ship and Class will you be starting your adventure with?:

@Ragnawind said in PC Hype! Soon (tm) What Ship and Class will you be starting your adventure with?:

Why they didn't call it like... Bower :D?

That would be funny. I also just checked and it is the Braver class. Braver can use a Katana and a Bow, since they are balanced with short and long range weapons.

@Chiryuu2609 I'm gonna predict your future question after Ragnawind gave the answer that the class uses a Katana as well.

Chiryuu2609: Why is the Braver (ブレイバー) class just not named 'Samurai'? Is what you're thinking, am I right?

(Sure brings back memories of the existence of a certain bad PSO2 version.)