PC Hype! Soon (tm) What Ship and Class will you be starting your adventure with?

Hi, I'm in the UK, am I going to be able to play the game when it's released on PC??

Was refreshing the news page to hopefully get news about the PC version. Surprised they didn't want to put the announcement on their website.

@N3ko5en5ei There's a forum post about this. Just go look for that one. The answer seems to be yes, but also "don't ask don't tell"..

@AirFox597866915 Thanks, sorry was being lazy, didn't really look through all the forums, just thought would be a good place to go. will go look

Going Force/Techter and going for any of the new ships.

Definitely Newman.

I've not played in a long time. My first play was a big thanks to Aida effort. Had Summoner back then. I might go Gunner this timer, dual pistols seems like a fun play style, hopefully I can get to master it.

As for ship itself? I don't know, 4 is tempting due to RP community but those rarely get "deep" into the game. Might go with 01 or 03.

I'm so excited my friends play the JP PSO2 but i beveled it come out here someday I'm glade i waited. Just wondering will it be coming out on steam or outer 3rd party hosting sites as well ?

@Pulptenks said in PC Hype! Soon (tm) What Ship and Class will you be starting your adventure with?:

Definitely Newman.

I've not played in a long time. My first play was a big thanks to Aida effort. Had Summoner back then. I might go Gunner this timer, dual pistols seems like a fun play style, hopefully I can get to master it.

As for ship itself? I don't know, 4 is tempting due to RP community but those rarely get "deep" into the game. Might go with 01 or 03.

Yeah, when I saw the dual pistol weapon HS Missouri Twin(sp?) I was like.. .."aww yeah.. ..thats cool.." ;~)!

o/ =^.^=

So.. since it's Microsoft.. when can we expect Master Chief armor for CAST, and new Gun Camos?

@AirFox597866915 said in PC Hype! Soon (tm) What Ship and Class will you be starting your adventure with?:

So.. since it's Microsoft.. when can we expect Master Chief armor for CAST, and new Gun Camos?

Woo.. 😸

o/ =^.^=

@GM-Deynger I'm curious will there be any Founder packs for the PC version?

@BoltonSquad said in PC Hype! Soon (tm) What Ship and Class will you be starting your adventure with?:

They should have the same ones that XBOX had and still have.

@BoltonSquad said in PC Hype! Soon (tm) What Ship and Class will you be starting your adventure with?:

Unfortunately, I'm not able to comment on this. Feedback that was in favor of it has been submitted though.

@Chiryuu2609 said in PC Hype! Soon (tm) What Ship and Class will you be starting your adventure with?:

@GM-Deynger said in PC Hype! Soon (tm) What Ship and Class will you be starting your adventure with?:

Confirmed, if you wanted me to weigh in. Release date for PC is May 27th. 😉 SO HAPPY TO SAY THAT.

Out of curiosity, are you allowed to say why you weren't able to share it with us earlier? I'm really happy about the announcement, just curious :D.

Because it wasn't officially announced yet. 🙂

@GM-Deynger said in PC Hype! Soon (tm) What Ship and Class will you be starting your adventure with?:

Confirmed, if you wanted me to weigh in. Release date for PC is May 27th. 😉 SO HAPPY TO SAY THAT.

Happy to hear it. Cuz gotta say the lag on Xbox is quite bad, even with lowest settings. Case and point lookbook lol