PC Hype! Soon (tm) What Ship and Class will you be starting your adventure with?

@Chiryuu2609 said in PC Hype! Soon (tm) What Ship and Class will you be starting your adventure with?:

@Manta said in PC Hype! Soon (tm) What Ship and Class will you be starting your adventure with?:

In either case I'll be maining Gu/Fi but will probably play all classes on one character and buying more mags.

Uh, rich person :D? Whale-like or only dolphin?

Oh I'm definitely not a rich person lol. I will spend money on PSO2 services but not much on costumes. $3 per mag is alright if I want 4 mags max.

Still sticking with the main I have from Xbox, ship 2, continuing to push to clear the pre-reqs for the scion classes.

I'll be looking to see which ship holds the european community and chose that one, if not then I'll go into one of the new ones. Less population, yes, but also it won't come with the baggage of an already formed economy.

But if all fails I'll default to ship 02 and bring my newman techer there. Hopefully zanverse isn't nerfed yet.

@Aishtha said in PC Hype! Soon (tm) What Ship and Class will you be starting your adventure with?:

But if all fails I'll default to ship 02 and bring my newman techer there. Hopefully zanverse isn't nerfed yet.

Unfortunately we have ep3 content with ep6 balance, so they did nerf zanverse.

@Manta said in PC Hype! Soon (tm) What Ship and Class will you be starting your adventure with?:

That's good?

@Chiryuu2609 said in PC Hype! Soon (tm) What Ship and Class will you be starting your adventure with?:

That's good?

Good for a lot of things, bad for Zanverse 😛 Techs are quite underpowered right now because we don't have crafting either.

Still staying with Ship 1.

As soon as its available to download, I will be downloading and installing it. I will more than likely play on the newest Ship as a Human Braver. It all depends really on when we get the announcement and when the download is available.

I can only state that I'd be Deuman Braver. As for the sub-class I am not sure if I want Hunter like last time or go something new. As for the ship I will most likely play on Ship 2 because of a few friends that are going to be there, some already in the game. Though this is up for grabs since I may end up on one of the newer ships... as it would be a fresh start for the most part.

Sorry, but im new here, can I change ship later without losing progress?

@Dedeu If it is like the JP servers yes it is possible with AC, I am not in game nor own an Xbox to look at their current store

@KuroSona Thanks, but what is AC?

@Dedeu real Cash currency, 100AC =1USD and if it's the same it will cost around 700AC to change ships

@Dedeu Ship Transfers are not currently available and there has not been any word as to when they will be available.

I am guessing once they reach a point where maintenance is more regular so that the customers will know what day the transfer will happen.

I'll be starting on one of the newer one's once PC version launches, I can understand why there holding off on releasing a date for release however, so many companies involved, however press is usually good for a game when launching on a platform but we shall see, hopefully a date soon!