PC Hype! Soon (tm) What Ship and Class will you be starting your adventure with?

Honestly at this point I'm likely going to Ship 2. Just because it seems like it's going to be the only ship with players on it.. Starting on a new Ship would have been cool. But when I realized I was likely going to be running all the content solo.. the novelty of it died quickly.

To be frank, I may just do a /roll 1- ? to determine which ship, lol. Though if I am successful in getting personal friends to play with me I'll probably start on a new ship, if they are available.

@GM-Deynger said in PC Hype! Soon (tm) What Ship and Class will you be starting your adventure with?:

To be frank, I may just do a /roll 1- ? to determine which ship,

🤔

lol. Though if I am successful in getting personal friends to play with me I'll probably start on a new ship, if they are available.

a new ship, if they are available.

alt text

Heyy, an announcement! I must admit I was starting to doubt, but we've got it now.

And I see Back / Fresh Aura is given as a login reward. Unless there's a very similar name going on, that could be the same item from Open Beta. I'm happy about that, it expresses some of the items that patient players really want like Dreamcast evolution devices might come back after all. Related, I like that this is a login reward for both Xbox One and PC, so Xbox One players who missed it the first time can catch up too. Good job! More to come please!

Nei Claw / Nacht... dang, the heart strings. I wasn't expecting a direct Nei reference. That might shift my Gunner or Bouncer plans after all.

@GM-Deynger said in PC Hype! Soon (tm) What Ship and Class will you be starting your adventure with?:

Though if I am successful in getting personal friends to play with me I'll probably start on a new ship, if they are available.

Don't do that. Don't give me hope.

Edit - I realise (and knew) that Deynger probably doesn't know, but I had to leave quickly and a meme was all I had time for.

@coldreactive said in PC Hype! Soon (tm) What Ship and Class will you be starting your adventure with?:

To be frank, I may just do a /roll 1- ? to determine which ship,

🤔

Sorry to confuse. Played wow for a long time and forget that some aren't familiar with the way to do emotes in that game. The chat command is to type a "/" then the name of the emote. "/roll 50 100" would roll a random number between 50 and 100. However, I don't know the final number of ships, therefore a placeholder (the ?) was used.

@GM-Deynger Does that mean there's a chance we'll see a new server?

@niko2172 said in PC Hype! Soon (tm) What Ship and Class will you be starting your adventure with?:

They don't know.

@Ragnawind said in PC Hype! Soon (tm) What Ship and Class will you be starting your adventure with?:

@niko2172 said in PC Hype! Soon (tm) What Ship and Class will you be starting your adventure with?:

They don't know.

👍 There's a chance for a lot of things to happen. In regards to this, I just report feedback and wait to see the outcome.

If there is no new server I might just start on ship 3.

Not sure which Ship i'll be on. But i'll be a Bouncer that's for sure; i had so much frick'n fun when Bouncer released on the Japanese servers.

alt text

Falls trying to relearn how to rollerblade

In regards to this, I just report feedback and wait to see the outcome.

"Feedback: Please for the love of anything and everything sacred, if Ship 4 (Ansur) is going to be opened then let it be during maintenance. Some of us have booked days off to play the game religiously for a few days and if we have to do that on an un-fresh ship and then Ship 4 opens it's going to tear us apart!"

I'd probably go for ship 4, I did initially mention 2 if no 4, but i'm coming around to the idea of 1 more than 2 now.

Playing Ranger though.

@Miraglyth said in PC Hype! Soon (tm) What Ship and Class will you be starting your adventure with?:

In regards to this, I just report feedback and wait to see the outcome.

"Feedback: Please for the love of anything and everything sacred, if Ship 4 (Ansur) is going to be opened then let it be during maintenance. Some of us have booked days off to play the game religiously for a few days and if we have to do that on an un-fresh ship and then Ship 4 opens it's going to tear us apart!"

Noted.

@GM-Deynger You have pretty nice job, play game and get paid for it :D.