PC Hype! Soon (tm) What Ship and Class will you be starting your adventure with?

@coldreactive said in PC Hype! Soon (tm) What Ship and Class will you be starting your adventure with?:

Here's a countdown for it: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/gaming?iso=20200526T23&p0=137&msg=Phantasy+Star+Online+2+PC+Download&ud=1&font=sanserif

1½ days to go!

@Ragnawind said in PC Hype! Soon (tm) What Ship and Class will you be starting your adventure with?:

@Chiryuu2609 said in PC Hype! Soon (tm) What Ship and Class will you be starting your adventure with?:

Why they didn't call it like... Bower :D?

That would be funny. I also just checked and it is the Braver class. Braver can use a Katana and a Bow, since they are balanced with short and long range weapons.

Maybe "Stabbin' Hood" then?

@Chiryuu2609 Yeaaahhh! I am gonna stick with Bouncer...or gunner! I like to strike it like Wild Wild West...

Bad joke...

I could endorse the Bad Boys Guild!

I didn't watch the third movie or the last one that came out.

Definitely maining summoner, really enjoyed playing it on Xbox so will be playing that on PC.

@Novaline oh nice one

Imma role Force and Ship 2!

So how is everyone doing after the announcement of the PC release delay?

I am joking, I am so happy for you guys. Congrats, it's like waiting for Christmas or the 1st day of school I am guessing? Hopefully I will see you over on Ship 1.

@ERICK001BC you almost gave me a heart attack

@Raider-Izu

Just be glad I didn't make a full thread just to congratulate everyone. That's how you get kicked out of a forum for good. lol

@Chiryuu2609 said in PC Hype! Soon (tm) What Ship and Class will you be starting your adventure with?:

@DJG19924106 said in PC Hype! Soon (tm) What Ship and Class will you be starting your adventure with?:

@IzzyData said in PC Hype! Soon (tm) What Ship and Class will you be starting your adventure with?:

@DJG19924106 said in PC Hype! Soon (tm) What Ship and Class will you be starting your adventure with?:

im just a little bit disheartened at this point by the time the game is available for pc players the gap that will be between us and others is just gonna be crazy to start off with not to mention all the things we will have missed out on by that point. im gonna play but it honestly feels like a situation where once starting and realizing all the missed stuff and lvl gaps will turn me off lets hope not and that you guys have put some thought into this as well.

Xbox players will probably be less than 1% of the total players so the vast majority will be at the same starting point. It's probably xbox players who should feel disheartened for being too far ahead of the general playerbase.

i have a buddy who has acheived every achievment already in it and when i seen his post about it i was thrown off like dang i got some work to do

Yeah, considering I will be playing max 2 hours/day I doubt I can get fast to the xbox players... I just hope I won't get far behind all of the players.

im right there with you between all the games i play and events and things going on in them but im gonna try my best and grind it out

im right there with you between all the games i play and events and things going on in them but im gonna try my best and grind it out

My problem is similar yet a little different - I just have too many obligations in rl... I don't even play any game right now :D.

I'm just going to have to get used to being behind everyone, because, for one, I have no idea what to do (never played JP), and two, I don't have tons of time to devote to the game. Adulting FTMFL!

Yeah! It's gonna be great!

@GM-Deynger Hunter mose likely as it is a great subjob for many other classes, as for ship, whichever is the most populated.

@Scyric said in PC Hype! Soon (tm) What Ship and Class will you be starting your adventure with?:

@GM-Deynger Hunter mose likely as it is a great subjob for many other classes, as for ship, whichever is the most populated.

That would be Ship 2. Everyone and their mother, and their dog are going to Ship 2 apparently.