PC Hype! Soon (tm) What Ship and Class will you be starting your adventure with?

2 or 6 we'll see. I did play on JP a little but it's been a long time. Will have to do some reading.

Which ship is the rp ship?

@NovaStarOne said in PC Hype! Soon (tm) What Ship and Class will you be starting your adventure with?:

Which ship is the rp ship?

Ship-02. They're all JP players from Japan. Can't get any more RP than that. ;>

@NovaStarOne

People are talking about Ship 4 being the RP ship. There is even a Discord server for it, if I'm correct.

Yep, gonna stick to Human Braver/Gunner. That's what I rocked in the OG JP version, and I don't intend to change anytime soon. Might get the Phantom class later on.

EDIT: Also, will play on Ship 2.

I guess Ship 2 it is! Sounds like the whole scene from the JP version is all going there. I'll be bringing my team there then. I honestly don't know what I want to play. lol. I've played through all of them so much. I still have my heart in fo/te. So maybe I'll main that.

@Novaline said in PC Hype! Soon (tm) What Ship and Class will you be starting your adventure with?:

@NovaStarOne

People are talking about Ship 4 being the RP ship. There is even a Discord server for it, if I'm correct.

you got any llinks to this or anything?

Ship 1 or 2. Still deciding.

I will probably be on ship 2 as thats what i am used to playing on the japanese release.

Really wondering which Ship to choose considering I'm trying to play with European players like myself which I barely see on here lmao. Used to play JP for a long time so I might go for Ship 2 for nostalgia sake. As for class and race I'm thinking about Human HU/GU for now.

Btw feel free to reply if you happen to know which server most EU players will choose that'd be appreciated!

I'll make my MC (Jay6) on Ship 1, then I'll probably branch out to Ship 3, and Ship 4 (if open). I plan to make multiple characters for Ship 1 as well, as it'll be the main ship that I'll be playing on. As for which class, my main will be multi-purpose. I would get a Mel, and a Tec MAG (separate), and mainly play as either Force or Techter.

@IzzyData said in PC Hype! Soon (tm) What Ship and Class will you be starting your adventure with?:

@DJG19924106 said in PC Hype! Soon (tm) What Ship and Class will you be starting your adventure with?:

im just a little bit disheartened at this point by the time the game is available for pc players the gap that will be between us and others is just gonna be crazy to start off with not to mention all the things we will have missed out on by that point. im gonna play but it honestly feels like a situation where once starting and realizing all the missed stuff and lvl gaps will turn me off lets hope not and that you guys have put some thought into this as well.

Xbox players will probably be less than 1% of the total players so the vast majority will be at the same starting point. It's probably xbox players who should feel disheartened for being too far ahead of the general playerbase.

i have a buddy who has acheived every achievment already in it and when i seen his post about it i was thrown off like dang i got some work to do

@DJG19924106 said in PC Hype! Soon (tm) What Ship and Class will you be starting your adventure with?:

@IzzyData said in PC Hype! Soon (tm) What Ship and Class will you be starting your adventure with?:

im just a little bit disheartened at this point by the time the game is available for pc players the gap that will be between us and others is just gonna be crazy to start off with not to mention all the things we will have missed out on by that point. im gonna play but it honestly feels like a situation where once starting and realizing all the missed stuff and lvl gaps will turn me off lets hope not and that you guys have put some thought into this as well.

Xbox players will probably be less than 1% of the total players so the vast majority will be at the same starting point. It's probably xbox players who should feel disheartened for being too far ahead of the general playerbase.

i have a buddy who has acheived every achievment already in it and when i seen his post about it i was thrown off like dang i got some work to do

Yeah, considering I will be playing max 2 hours/day I doubt I can get fast to the xbox players... I just hope I won't get far behind all of the players.