PC Hype! Soon (tm) What Ship and Class will you be starting your adventure with?

gogogogo :D... I'm going to sleep, I wonder if there will be new info when I wake up :O.

@GM-Deynger said in PC Hype! Soon (tm) What Ship and Class will you be starting your adventure with?:

Hi all,

Trying to talk about the PC version of PSO2 has been...risky...given the variety of sentiment we've seen thus far. However, there have been a few requests for more hype from people who are excited about the game and content to patiently wait. That being said...let's discuss!

Previously, I played a Deuman Fo/Te. Recently, I've been playing a Deuman Gu/Hu. Do I know which one I'm ultimately picking? No. Do I realize I have to decide soon or risk a useless Mag? Yes. Does this make the decision any easier? NOPE!

Part of me wants to start on Ship 2, since I know many of you forum users are PSO2 JP veterans and are going to pick Ship 2 by way of habit. I happen to be fond of this crew. Another part of me thinks Ship 1 would be fun, since it seems to be more comprised of newcomers to PSO2 and I would enjoy seeing the game through their eyes. And yet another part of me thinks other Ships, if available, would be a lot more fun as the inhabitants would all be progressing at roughly the same speed. This would make it really nice going through the Quests.

So there is my conundrum. Tell me about yours!

I thought our Xbox counterparts could be played on PC? Why are you switching ships?

@Noctosis why? because i prefer to be on a less populated ship leaving my other characters on ship 2.

@AzureCrownMalfest It depends on how big the population is on Ship 6 as well. Would be hard, if not impossible to do stuff like EQ's especially on the hardest difficulties.. solo.

@AirFox597866915 yeah I know that much I dont want it to be baron but just a well populated lobby but not as populated as the others

@Ephireon said in PC Hype! Soon (tm) What Ship and Class will you be starting your adventure with?:

@GM-Deynger This has to be torture at this point if you know the release time frame and can't say anything. Hang in there champ! We're almost there!

You have no idea. ><

@Noctosis said in PC Hype! Soon (tm) What Ship and Class will you be starting your adventure with?:

@GM-Deynger said in PC Hype! Soon (tm) What Ship and Class will you be starting your adventure with?:

Hi all,

Trying to talk about the PC version of PSO2 has been...risky...given the variety of sentiment we've seen thus far. However, there have been a few requests for more hype from people who are excited about the game and content to patiently wait. That being said...let's discuss!

Previously, I played a Deuman Fo/Te. Recently, I've been playing a Deuman Gu/Hu. Do I know which one I'm ultimately picking? No. Do I realize I have to decide soon or risk a useless Mag? Yes. Does this make the decision any easier? NOPE!

Part of me wants to start on Ship 2, since I know many of you forum users are PSO2 JP veterans and are going to pick Ship 2 by way of habit. I happen to be fond of this crew. Another part of me thinks Ship 1 would be fun, since it seems to be more comprised of newcomers to PSO2 and I would enjoy seeing the game through their eyes. And yet another part of me thinks other Ships, if available, would be a lot more fun as the inhabitants would all be progressing at roughly the same speed. This would make it really nice going through the Quests.

So there is my conundrum. Tell me about yours!

I thought our Xbox counterparts could be played on PC? Why are you switching ships?

Switching ships? My GM character can be on all Ships. 🙂

I was referring to my personal/secret account.

alt text

@GM-Deynger Any hint on when we can expect the game on PC 😛 ??

@NorNorr said in PC Hype! Soon (tm) What Ship and Class will you be starting your adventure with?:

@GM-Deynger Any hint on when we can expect the game on PC 😛 ??

Probably next week. At least we don't have long to wait.

Pretty soon, check the twitter account and the old pinned post is no longer pinned, what does that means? New news to be pin. So ye. The wait won't be much longer.

i want to be a hunter but i don't know what race or ship till the game comes out but it most likely be ship 1 with the rest of the new players

@GM-Deynger might I recommend that we get our first "secret phrase" which ends up being some secret code that contains a significant event when broken, but the Cypher for the code won't come 'til after the date passes. That way all secret phrases in the future will be examined by the pentagon in an attempt to decode something that doesn't exist.

🤭🤭🤭

I'm gonna make everything, a couple times, on all the ships...As soon as I can play on PC... I've been checking twice a day for a couple months now...I've even tried to go buy an xbox one, a few times...they've been mysteriously selling out of them like hotcakes. I could order one, but honestly, I'd only play PSO2 on it....I would rather not pay 400$ for PSO2, just because I'm impatient...

@Andromus1223 a smart choice, especially since the next gen launches this year.

I would have only gotten one temporarily for the CBT rewards, but luckily mine still works for now.

@John-Paul-RAGE I sold mine awhile back, and also just bought a ps4 for ff7 remake only, so wouldn't be a stanger to buying a console for 1 game hah....