PC Hype! Soon (tm) What Ship and Class will you be starting your adventure with?

I am gonna make a Cast Ranger on ship 4,5, or 6. Not sure which server yet, but want to try a newer one.

OOOOH!!! C'mon BABY! RELEASE BEFORE MEMORIAL DAY SO WE CAN HAVE A THREE DAY PSO WEEKEND!! LET'S GOOOOOOO!

@Ephireon said in PC Hype! Soon (tm) What Ship and Class will you be starting your adventure with?:

OOOOH!!! C'mon BABY! RELEASE BEFORE MEMORIAL DAY SO WE CAN HAVE A THREE DAY PSO WEEKEND!! LET'S GOOOOOOO!

If only, hopefully we hear some new's this week, really looking forward to jumping in already have my gift cards ready to spend 😄

I played on Ship 2 in JP along with many others, so I really want to mix it up this time and try maybe Ship 1 this time. I think I'll start as a Hunter since it's such a useful subclass, then switch to Ranger!

Been away for a while, did we get PC already?

@NotTriEdge said in PC Hype! Soon (tm) What Ship and Class will you be starting your adventure with?:

Been away for a while, did we get PC already?

Nope. Everyone thinks it'll be the 26th.

@coldreactive Well, it's just around the corner then. Thanks!

New post on Twitter says to keep your notifications on! Hopefully that means there will be an actual release date released today, and hopefully they have the same timing as Xbox, and it's tomorrow!

Either way, the hype is building, man! I'm so pumped to style on monsters with my Jet Boots!!

@GM-Deynger This has to be torture at this point if you know the release time frame and can't say anything. Hang in there champ! We're almost there!

Well it's more and more looking like it will be 26th May (most people probably were thinking it will be on that day, but now it seems like 99% confirmed).

@Chiryuu2609 said in PC Hype! Soon (tm) What Ship and Class will you be starting your adventure with?:

Well it's more and more looking like it will be 26th May (most people probably were thinking it will be on that day, but now it seems like 99% confirmed).

yeah. Since it was announced, that seemed the most likely date, considering late May and their planned maintenance schedules of a proper maintenance every 2 weeks.

To be completely honest, it's not a matter of patience. We don't want the game to drop right now, we just want transparency and communication. We're all waiting patiently, but the dead silence around PC release other than the literal 2 words "late may" has me afraid to even get excited about this game/spend my time learning about the classes or content. My excitement for this game has dwindled as the weeks go by (as well as my friends), it really just seems like Sega isn't interested in advertising the PC release. We're now in the second half of may & every time I've checked the website for news or updates has just been a waste of my time. If it really is coming in the next 2 weeks, the complete lack of advertising for PC release has made me lose interest almost entirely. It's hard to believe the game will populated when all the company posts about is cash shop items less than 2 weeks before a supposed release that people have waited patiently for, for literally 8 years.

That being said, I'll choose whatever class looks fun on release, whenever that is. It's not worth my time or energy to hype myself up any more at this point. I do appreciate the small effort of this thread, but only people who are constantly checking the website will see this. There is virtually 0 hype for people who don't know the game.

ship 2 and all of em and so cant wait so excited

I am going to choose a high population server. I was told a lot of the game requires people to complete.

once ship transfers are out Im gonna move to ship 6.