Sticky Thread for PC Hype?

Hello everyone.

I was hoping we might have a thread for the PC release Hype. I realize we have a fairly decent idea of when the game should release, but nothing has been set in stone.. however, I'd like to move away from that negativity and get HYPED instead.

Perhaps let people know which server you are going to join and why, what class(es) are you excited to try/play on the NA servers or for the first time? Looking to make a guild for PC players? Why not preemptively state so here!?

I'll wager we're all antsy to play on our fabulous PCs with 2 second loading times and be able to talk to all our friends via any party chat option you prefer.

Personally, I'm gonna Start on Ship 2: Ur, as that 's where my friends are and where we started due to that Ship being the Primary English ship. Gonna play a Bounce because of the STYYYYYLE.

Oh, I'm also going to rot on Rappy Slots and Blacknyak with the bois. We're all obsessed with Blacknyak, but I don't get to play with them just yet, but when we all get together.. WE'RE GONNA CLEAN HOUSE, BOOOIIII!!!

If you're looking for a thread where PC players were trying to hype up about where they would start: https://forum.pso2.com/topic/2345/pc-players-what-ship-are-you-going-to-start-on/62

Other than that, I realize there's no hype going on but I wont stop you from making your own.

@Aster-Larkspur said in Sticky Thread for PC Hype?:

If you're looking for a thread where PC players were trying to hype up about where they would start: https://forum.pso2.com/topic/2345/pc-players-what-ship-are-you-going-to-start-on/62

Other than that, I realize there's no hype going on but I wont stop you from making your own.

There are multiple threads about PC version... and you say there is no hype?

@Chiryuu2609 said in Sticky Thread for PC Hype?:

I meant official channel wise. From their Facebook, Twitter, etc.

@Chiryuu2609 said in Sticky Thread for PC Hype?:

I meant official channel wise. From their Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Oh yeah, I totally agree with it, though it seems that they just don't know anything/they can't share anything (I mean the company that is responsible for communicating with playerbase).

Oh boy another PC thread!

. ......lulz

I wouldn't want THIS to be stickied, just a mod generated one so we don't have 10 different threads for it.

Only make sense to organize it.

Ha! OP tries to post a thread with positivity, thread cant get to page 2 without frowny faces. Ya'll are funny.

well theres always gotta be at least 1 killjoy around i guess. i would be hyped myself but idk i am more scepitcal than hyped atm.

I am assuming that since I just logged to this forum with my windows 10 / ms account that is all I will need to log in the game when its out on PC.

It says xbox one account when you log in but I don't even have an xbox one and my MS account just works to log in.

@Zumi81 i would assume so. i do not have a xbox live account but this one i made on my PC ages ago. i know PC has an xbox tab on it but i have not really gone too much into detail with it as i used it only to record sometimes to show friends certain things

I try. I get the skepticism. I'm partially of the same mindset, but I'll just try to throw some positivity out there in hopes of that sparking further positivity.

Can't always be a Debbie Downer, ya' know?

XBOX and Microsoft Accounts are the exact same thing. With the release of Windows 10, they were merged into a single account system and are interchageable. If you could log-in to the forums, you are good to go for the Windows 10 release, especially if it is the same account you use to login to your PC, unless you have a local account, rather than a Microsoft account for Windows 10.

I, for one, welcome any and all PC Hype threads that contain positivity.

I am extremely stoked for PSO2NA. Have always lways loved the PSO series, even dating back to the old gen games. They were always super challenging.

I am about as hyped as I can be personally. I've waited for many games in my life, and was almost always pleasantly surprised when they finally came out. Remakes and remasters always peak my interest. My childhood turned 1080p and I will never complain.

I check these threads just about every day for news or hints of releases, and even if I do not see one I always just check back in the next day.

My biggest hype? I personally can't wait to set up all my custom auto phrases again! Woot.