Free Trade/Pass Code Trading with friends

Is there a way that we can make trading free for friends at least? I don't have premium and wont be able to trade with anyone unless I do. I can't trade with alliance members by leaving stuff for them in the shared alliance storage. If I try and negotiate a price from the auction house, it does me no good cause they can't set it aside because anyone can buy it if they put it up for that price before I do. If I have an item My sister wants, and I don't need I can't drop it like the old games. Is there any way we can just do trading freebies with friends, or make market items price codes with market sellers for certain prices. Examples i want to sell 1 weapon at 500k, I negotiate a price with a buyer for 100k and put it password only so they can buy it and it doesn't get sold at 100k to everyone. This way it's still fair to Premium members but a little fair to free members. You could even limit it to 1 trade per day (Similar to how warframe makes trade rank based.)

I doubt trading would ever be free among friends, since you would just be able to add them trade and remove them. Even if you don't remove them, it could still be considered abuse. The markets probably wouldn't be possible to set up like that, either, since it is a free market system. They can't mix it with a private market system like needing codes to buy something. The game has also worked this way for the past 8 years, so I doubt it will change with PSO2 itself. I could see them making some changes for a possible future PSO3 if they decide to keep a free2play model. The locking of trading and selling to players is likely locked to premium users since they decided to make PSO2 a free2play title instead of a subscription-based game like all the past Phantasy Star MMOs, since the series is still pretty niche, even in Japan. They have to make money somehow.

The photon capsule machine can help with this, you still have to have a shop pass or premium to use it but you can place a single item in it and set the price to what you want, I put items my friends need or want(if I can help out getting them) in it have them come to my room and pay 1050 k for what ever it was, I just did this with a bunch of tech disc I had, some that would have sold high but my friends that are f2p I just sold to them for that price to help them out

@Ragnawind Yeah I was aware people would prob do that. It was just a suggestion but I had my feeling it wouldn't really work.

@SaviorZero82 I was not aware you do it with items, only meseta. Thank you.

Yeah the capsule can hold 30 items and if my friends are looking for stuff like disc or some of the new outfits if I can help out or have the $$ in game to burn on them I’ll will, but I stoped doing the whole cardboard box or PRE box unless it’s a 🎁 for them, this thing is way better but I’m a premium player that don’t mind helping freemium players out, I feel like there are not that many of us sometimes tho

@SaviorZero82 said in Free Trade/Pass Code Trading with friends:

Yeah the capsule can hold 30 items and if my friends are looking for stuff like disc or some of the new outfits if I can help out or have the $$ in game to burn on them I’ll will, but I stoped doing the whole cardboard box or PRE box unless it’s a 🎁 for them, this thing is way better but I’m a premium player that don’t mind helping freemium players out, I feel like there are not that many of us sometimes tho

Well that is nice of you to do. I have a premium month ticket but I don't want to use it yet, mostly because I feel it is not needed right now, I rather have more to give and stuff. But I been keeping level 10 discs and 13 rare weapons and some units and stuff to donate to my alliance storage for my members. I know I could sell them and get meseta which is what I am missing, But yeah atm I can't do much to help them with this.

I would have used it to trade for blue blaze hands but at this point I stopped caring about it just with how ridiculous it went up, I am sure eventually it will come back to a reasonable price.

But good for you to be that kind of person, and thank you for sharing. I appreciate the advice.

Hi all. We'll pass this info along to the team.

@GM-Deynger said in Free Trade/Pass Code Trading with friends:

Hi all. We'll pass this info along to the team.

Thank you again. On a Side note, Can GM's enter players quarters if they are set to private? I was wondering this yesterday when GM Fatal was on and everyone was bothering them to visit their rooms. I ask because I set my room to private, and am not sure if these "gift boxes" from other players would work if they can't drop it off at your room right? Or do these boxes work like the collection email we get from pho campaign items?

All I have is a bed and an auxiliary unit shared by 3 auxiliaries and set it private because I didn't want people going into my room and being immature. Especially considering they are 2 are from older animes that people wouldn't know.

I believe GM's can go just about anywhere they want, really. And in regards to gift boxes I'm not sure, but I would guess that as normal players, they would not be able to enter your quarters if they were set to private.

@GM-Deynger said in Free Trade/Pass Code Trading with friends:

I believe GM's can go just about anywhere they want, really. And in regards to gift boxes I'm not sure, but I would guess that as normal players, they would not be able to enter your quarters if they were set to private.

Well thank you for the reply and for the nightmares. If we were able to spawn in our private quarters, (I tend to go lie in bed and log off) I now have to consider a GM standing over me watching me sleep. lol

Thank you though, I was curious about that.

@ERICK001BC they are ALWAYS watching ^^

@ERICK001BC they are ALWAYS watching ^^

But are they stroking your hair while you are sleeping?

@ERICK001BC I personally leave my room open to all, I did the same in JP and before I set up my room I had someone fill it with junk and I wasn’t even mad it was free money’s for me lol, now what would be real funny is if you go into your room and a GM rearranged it

@ERICK001BC I personally leave my room open to all, I did the same in JP and before I set up my room I had someone fill it with junk and I wasn’t even mad it was free money’s for me lol, now what would be real funny is if you go into your room and a GM rearranged it

That would be funny, didn't even consider that. Though I would find that a bit annoying especially if you where on bad terms and you spent hours rearranging it. I don't really expect people to go into my room anyways, just like I don't expect any likes on my like book and it always catches me by surprise. Still, good to know.