Bringing in JP Voice Tickets

so when does the nyanyanya voice come? 😎

I am very curious about this as well. Personally, I am after Female Voice 97, voiced by Hayami Saori. I don't think people would even mind if the voice tickets would be in Japanese regardless of their language settings. Generally, the people who want the voice tickets are people who know about them and are playing on Japanese audio. If needing an English voice to go with the voice ticket is an issue, it is probably safe to assume that there do not need to be English counter parts.

Yeah I want the JP voice of Melrandia ❤ pls bring the JP voices soon 😧

any news?

They haven't even added any English voice tickets and with the Konosuba collab, it looks like they never had any intention of doing so.

The whole voices needing to have a Japanese and English version on the same voice selection was a mistake imo, they should've taken the route of having all the voices be selectable as their own thing, including defaults. (No worrying about what your character sounds like to people on the other side of their vocal selection.)

Assuming this is the issue on why they dont care to have released any voice tickets at all.

There's absolutely no reason they couldn't have made the voice tickets separate from the voice language option. They're entirely optional to begin with.

Looks like most of the changes PSO2NA has made so far involve the removal of content rather than additions. I am very disappointed that we haven't gotten any voice tickets at all. This is just compounded by all of the issues currently present in the game. So many bad decisions. And no rhyme or reason as to why. The best we can get is a GM noticing and bringing it up with the devs. There's no guarantee on anything and we are constantly being kept in the dark about these matters.

@Solva-tan I'd say things might start to get better once we catch up with Japan but it's already been proven that all the files are already localized. I guess they're just spacing things out to give them all breathing room (except Episode 5 which is slated for "Q3" but Episode 4 comes out in august, leaving only September but I think Episode 4 only has three story-related urgent quests [Phantasm Battleship Yamato, [spolers] Falz {spoilers] and [spoilers] ESC-A [spoilers] so those can be done within a month, Episode 5 has at least five of them though (there was going to be one or two more but they were cut for time, the final boss of Episode 5 actually has relics relics relics relics relic relics of this))

It doesn't look good for voice tickets since apparently the konosuba scratch had voice tickets in JP, but none here. I think our best bet is to try to keep this thread alive to show how much want there is for the voice tickets and thus a potential for profit. Money speaks after all.

i too am a little upset about there not being any voice tickets included with the collab. I agree with Mat, if the reason the voice tickets aren't being brought to the game is because they'd have to do japanese and english, just keep the original japanese VA's. We'll still appreciate them because content is content.

Seriously, in my opinion - I personally had seen JP games like PSO2 not care enough that it requires English voice acting.

Because they are "trying" to make English dub fans fair due to them unable to hire NA voice actors for each character voice tickets, JP dub fans get less treatment for JP voice tickets.

No, please don't cater to English dub fans. We've been waiting for 8 years for this game. Tickets existed for 8 years, and SEGA has the right. This is also reason why Phantasy Star Portable 2/infinity voice tickets hasn't been released yet in NA region.

It's making this as inferior as it gets since it isn't perfect collab.

Not sure what voice tickets are, but since I play with the Japanese sound option activated, my character is voiced in Japanese. I wonder though if other players hear her in Japanese or an English dub of her chosen voice.

@Utahime39 said in Bringing in JP Voice Tickets:

Not sure what voice tickets are, but since I play with the Japanese sound option activated, my character is voiced in Japanese. I wonder though if other players hear her in Japanese or an English dub of her chosen voice.

It's basically ticket that's bought from AC scratch of XYZ character (Let's say, Saber voice voiced by Kawasumi Ayako with Saber's dialogues) - you can insert it into your character to talk like Saber.

@Utahime39 said in Bringing in JP Voice Tickets:

I play with the Japanese sound option activated, my character is voiced in Japanese. I wonder though if other players hear her in Japanese or an English dub of her chosen voice.

Dub