Bringing in JP Voice Tickets

I am aware of voice tickets existing in JP version, but would we be getting any JP voice tickets for NA? Unless each voice actor/actresses are licensed based like collab?

I been wondering about this to since I seen voices in consumables.

Are there any real noticeable ones?

It should have released by 4-5th AC scratch imo. But I definitely haven't seen one yet. I really was hoping to see them since I don't always want to stay with Normal/Unique voices only.

There are some voice clips by other voice actors/actresses from JP that had unique sounds and dialogues too. I dont really listen to NA dub, so this doesn't bother me if there was JP voice tickets that were exclusive for NA.

Oh that is kind of cool. Considering I made my character to sound similar to me, my 3 auxiliary are all anime based. The English was a little hard to fine tune with the unique and special voices, I guess Japanese would have been easier and more recognizable.

Though Helping my sister make 3 auxillary's herself and playing with the pitch and such, I was able to find a lot of neat Easter egg voices, Like about 5 from Demon Slayer, a few from Nier and such. Then again all the voices are sample voices by the main lobby guild members.

The problem with this is that each voice ticket has to have a JP voice and a NA voice. For those JP voice tickets, it would assumedly be a different person doing the NA voice, which defeats the purpose of it. In addition, I doubt the license they drew up with those JP voice actors let them reuse their voices for NA.

Maybe they already hold the licence for them to be okay to use, as it is still the same game and not a separate game but who knows on that.

On a side note, maybe they will start to do more NA voice acting tickets. I mean Dr Luther is Bakugo from MHA, and the salon lady is Shinobu/Miss Karou from demon slayer/Kenshin, and Rita 2B Plus many others.

Seems like new Miku AC didn't bring in voice tickets like JP did. That's a shame.

This is a good question to bring up as even I am not aware of the answer. Thank you!

@GM-Deynger Does that mean you'll forward it to them ? 😮

I was assuming SEGA owns right to Project Diva F series, but Miku / Luka never really had English - English dub at all in their old games. So it's kind of weird to even not get the voice tickets.

You better bring in the voice ticket that literally has your character shout "HOLY SHIT" or I will riot.

So yeah. I've watched the concert in NA, and I am highly convinced that this should not have had excuse on skipping voice tickets. Because it is basically licensed and made by SEGA team despite third party studio, and also because there is no reason to gain permission to other voice actors to import their voice in. Why? because they are literally digital voice programs.

I am really confused why PSO2 NA is refusing to add in voice tickets at this point. It does feel slightly inferior to JP in terms like this.

I am I the only one that finds their faces a little "weird". I am not sure if they did that well of a job on the faces. Also disappointment when I heard it in English. Still cool they did it, to bad everything is overpriced atm.

@ERICK001BC said in Bringing in JP Voice Tickets:

I am I the only one that finds their faces a little "weird". I am not sure if they did that well of a job on the faces. Also disappointment when I heard it in English. Still cool they did it, to bad everything is overpriced atm.

There is no Japanse version of that song. It was created in English as the opening for Phantasy Star Portable 2.

https://youtu.be/GnD8ytlMDYI?t=9

@Aida-Enna

I think you are right, It seems it may have bee a cover my sister was listening to.

aaargh i so miss my nyanyanya voice =(. im praying they come to na or id have to play jpn again to enjoy my char to its fullest