Pet Rappy

😭 How can I find a pet rappy anyone knows?

If you mean for summoner, they come from the same place as the Rappy Suit: Rare Rappy spawns. (IE: ARKS Rappy) They can spawn on non-PSO2 Days, just very rare. The drop rate is very rare however. I believe there's also a collection file (at least I've heard people say such. I cannot confirm since I'm not able to play yet due to never owning an Xbox.)

You know at this point it would not suprise me of "The Rappies" ARE "The Profound Darkness." Saying..

o/ =^.^=

"Light makes darkness, a pair exists, but it doesn't always exist. Reincarnation goes forever. The rule is here. It should be sealed. MUUT DITTS POUMN."

Rappy Appears!

Yeah, you can also get a rappy evolution device for your mag. Just parry it up!

Yes, @coldreactive said, these can be dropped (but not limited to) by ARKS Rappy that spawns very rarely on some Quest. But, running an Advance Quest can actually increase the chance of a better rare drop, and actually spawning these elusive creatures.

I would actually suggest you farming Super Hard Quest, most preferably in the Forest area (in which many players actually suggested). However, please keep in mind that even if you run these quest over and over, there is no guarantee that the item you were looking for will drop. I hope this helps and have a great day. 😇

I've spent 35 hours over 3 "PSO2 days", seen hundreds of ARKS Rappies and yet no pet rappy yet. The hunt continues on the 22nd.

@OneBadHuskerFan

Best of luck. Try applying those daily boosters, and ark quest boosters with some tree drop chance when you do it to help a bit.

Wait Rappy pet are in NA?

@I-UsagiTsuki-I said in Pet Rappy:

Wait Rappy pet are in NA?

0.02% Chance is still a chance :V

Damn I guess a wait for ep 4. They drop better here. 😕 Sad still, I main Rappy on Summoner.

@I-UsagiTsuki-I

Yeah but if your playing might as well try each time you get a chance. Eventually you'll get it.

@coldreactive said in Pet Rappy:

e is still a chance :V

Do you know if we need to do in a difficulty? And what is the star rate of the pet?

@I-UsagiTsuki-I said in Pet Rappy:

@coldreactive said in Pet Rappy:

e is still a chance :V

Do you know if we need to do in a difficulty? And what is the star rate of the pet?

Same chance on all difficulties and quest types.

@I-UsagiTsuki-I I would recommend however you run advance quest on Forrest and urgent quest (excluding mines def/vardar) on the hardest. You may also get lucky and get a ???? teleport where the rappies den is. But it all luck.

@ERICK001BC said in Pet Rappy:

@I-UsagiTsuki-I I would recommend however you run advance quest on Forrest and urgent quest (excluding mines def/vardar) on the hardest. You may also get lucky and get a ???? teleport where the rappies den is. But it all luck.

This can also lead to an extra dual boss area too. (Source: JP version, undersea expedition.)