The Xbox 1st Time Bonus reappeared for me

After the maintenance the Xbox 1st Time Bonus showed up for me again even though I claimed it awhile ago. Is it safe for me to claim it again or should I just ignore it?

It is safe to retake. It is more of the reset per month campaign that they do. They are usually scape dolls, and sometimes star gems.

Not sure why it should be called First-Time then. It should be called "Xbox Live Monthly Compensation" for people who have to sub to Xbox Live Gold to play the game.

They do it each time there is a new mission pass. And then you get the bonuses even if you don't have it. They do it with the other campaign long in bonus events (like the ones during the pso day stuff.) Free stuff is always nice.

@ERICK001BC said in The Xbox 1st Time Bonus reappeared for me:

Free stuff is always nice.

But only for Xbox users, hence why I suggested the name change, not to mention it isn't "First time" anymore.

You are right about that. But I guess they will have their PC version of it as well, but I think 1st time is referring to the day. Each time they had a new mission pass (so far 3 times) it has dropped as "first time", maybe of the season? We'll have to wait and see how they adapt it to PC. Please let us know.

@ERICK001BC said in The Xbox 1st Time Bonus reappeared for me:

But I guess they will have their PC version of it as wel

I actually doubt it. PC version doesn't need to pay an extra fee to connect. I have this feeling they only have it for Xbox users to entice them into playing, since PC version has no Xbox Live Gold requirement.

But, will PC get mission pass and all the other stuff? I hope you guys get some thing for it, but definitely you will have your own mods/stuff to play around. Less restriction is always nicer.

I think it is more like daily log in bonuses. I doubt that they will screw over the pc players who patiently have been waiting for it. You guys will most likely in 1 way of another be compensated for and have the ability to catch up right along side us.