Reserving some Quest Triggers for new PC Players

Just wanted to drop this here and let potential new PC players (who did not get to play on XBOX) that I am setting aside some of the following Quest Triggers for when you guys get to join the battle:

Elder of the Unfathomable Abyss Dark Falz Elder

False Champion Luther Dark Falz Luther

Defense Op: Onslaught Mining Defense 1

Defense Op: Desperation Mining Defense 3

This offer is extended to new PC players that will be joining Ship 2. I would not recommend changing your planned Ship just to participate in a few quest triggers, you will eventually be able to play these quests anyways.

It would be best to be able to participate in Super Hard, so be sure to level up your characters! I was planning on hoarding all these until Extremely Hard released, but I want to try and help out PC players by at least committing some of these triggers to letting new players experience the rush of a coordinated MPA raid battle.

Just comment that you plan on playing during PC release and I will contact you when we have a confirmed launch to coordinate adding each other in game.

What are the quest triggers?

@Chiryuu2609 they allow you to start a quest that is normally only available during time specific Urgent Quest windows.

Are they somehow - super great or why it's such a big deal :O?

@Chiryuu2609 no, they aren't really super great, but they allow you to play quests that are limited in frequency with a greater rare drop boost.

I might jump onto ship 2 and take you up on that offer. I hadn't decided on a ship yet anyway lol

I think best ship will be the new ships, you will have more new people on the server and you will have opportunity to better enjoy your time. But I may be wrong.

@Chiryuu2609 said in Reserving some Quest Triggers for new PC Players:

I think best ship will be the new ships, you will have more new people on the server and you will have opportunity to better enjoy your time. But I may be wrong.

REALLY good point! If one wanted to avoid the majority of the xbox players new ships would definitely be the way to go (also be avoiding an economy stacked against you).

Fortunately GM Deynger is present on all Ships. (However personal character is not. ><)