What game are you playing to pass time?

PSO2 (of course), Star Citizen, Assassin's Creed Odyssey, and (occasionally) Black Desert Online.

Finished Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana, fell in love with it, so I have been trying the previous titles in the series. Ended up finishing Ys I, which was alright; dated game, but a banger soundtrack and fast paced bumping action.

Funny enough I am picking up PSO2 to deal with warframe's content drought. Other than that? Plague inc, system shock 2. I really should pick KSP back up (best I ever did was make a satilite network around kerbin, mun, and minmus. did manage a muniar flyby.)

Also playing the system shock remaster medical demo.

@SordidSaucer464 I am not excited for the new lich weapons tbh. I did that whole event that just passed got my max standing and dipped. Not looking forward to getting the corpus/infested lich weapons once released. Looking forward to their con though.

@ERICK001BC Corpus Ship tileset remaster is slated 'soon' which I am kinda interested in, but beyond nightwave dailies I'm not overly enthusiastic at the moment. Hoping game hopping will help with that.

@SordidSaucer464 The best part of Warframe is always being able to take a short break and not miss much or get fully burnt out. Been doing the nightwaves to keep me going, I actually like the story on this one as it ties Clems best friend Darvo.

Besides PSO2, I'm still Playing Tales of Vesperia and Final Fantasy X

I am mostly focusing on PSO2 now. Last game I played was Yss III Lacrimosa of Dana. Fun game.

I recently started playing. TERA

Playing PSO2 to pass time for PSO2:NGS

FFXIV and Diablo3 are the ones I'm most active on. I am playing these casually, however. I am semi-active on Empyrion Galactic Survival Sometimes I am playing Space Engineers (offline now).

I am looking forward to see how well the Dual Universe beta will be. I am not going to invest in it right away. Too risky IMO. After a few days, maybe a week after they let up on their NDA I might invest if it is well reviewed.

I just finished FF7 remake on the PS4. I took my time with the game. Took over 40 hours to complete. I liked it but didn't care for the side questing (what a pain). I really started to like it when I got into the Shinra building.

I may start Persona5 again. I never finished the game and I loved it from the start (played 14 hours straight when I started lol).

God eater 3 was and is 75% off on steam until the 2nd, I like what I've played so far.

i'm alternating between PSO2, P4G, FFXV and Octopath Traveler here

gonna return to Closers next week

playing a little bit of Satisfactory, Factorio and Oxygen not Included, pretty much playing the building hell

PSU is back. Anyone play it yet?