What game are you playing to pass time?

With the content drought, and the server populations declining due to this, what game/games is everyone playing to pass time until we get next update?

I bought Assassins Creed while it was on sale, but looking for other alternatives. 🙂

Phantasy Star Online 2

Currently doing a third playthrough of Trials of Mana.

@ErinXh said in What game are you playing to pass time?:

Phantasy Star Online 2

+1

@hAZE-1561 You act as if there are other games.. ;0 ;)~

o/ =^.^=

Phantasy Star, Warframe, COD MW. I try to do a little of each when I get a chance. But lately It's still been meseta grinding daily.

Anything that has content to it

Sonic Mania Plus, Streets of Rage 4, Panzer Dragoon Remake, Phantasy Star Online 2, Bayonetta 2, and Persona 5 Royal. Love them Sega/Atlus games.

I'm playing the game called "Work."

Spoilers: it sucks.

@GamerKillance said in What game are you playing to pass time?:

I'm playing the game called "Work."

Spoilers: it sucks.

I gotten to the end of that game, Really depressing isn't it?

The waiting game

Kingdom Hearts Collection bought both combo packs when they put them for 20. So got a ton of Kingdom Hearts games to play lol.

Tough but I'm still attempting to play this game until content comes out doing Shaqs still. Can't wait for the "you rushed" and there's "plenty of content" post from the non playing members of this forum.

Hi guys, I just moved the thread to "Off-topic > Gaming" section as it is best suited for this discussion. Thank you. 😁

Started playing Dragon Nest (only got to 60) a week ago with couple of friends to pass time. Also, a bit of Terraria, DST, and Valorant here and there on the side.