PSO2 PC RELEASE DATE

soo the PC release will most likely be the 26 or the 27th of May. Im confident of this timeframe due to maintenance being done on the 26th and the event ending on that day too

@TMC-PICKAXE Probably. Not sure why they're giving us all blue balls by postponing the inevitable May 26th announcement. We all know it's coming, just ()*#&% say it guys.. We all want to support this game, but you're making it exceedingly difficult with your silence.

@Ephireon said in PSO2 PC RELEASE DATE:

@TMC-PICKAXE Probably. Not sure why they're giving us all blue balls by postponing the inevitable May 26th announcement. We all know it's coming, just ()*#&% say it guys.. We all want to support this game, but you're making it exceedingly difficult with your silence.

https://youtu.be/R_aXElv_HEc

@Alexandrious947 Hahaha. Good reply. Love it my dude.

The game will be released on 26 May

@MMT119 That's not official, but it's basically the only date they have left. It'd be awesome if sooner, but then that would place us in the middle of a "season".

May 26th unfortunately is our best bet. T.T

They did not announce May 26th .. keep jinxing it and it may get delayed till next month ūüėē

@Ephireon any date between now and June 9th will be in the middle of a "Season" according to the Mission Pass news article.

I don't understand why they'd release it in the middle of a mission pass. This mission pass will last past the first week of June. If anything, i'd suspect a PC release on the next mission pass,, with the PC release being delayed two weeks due to "something"

PC Release June 9th.

If I was them will release it on 31 May at 11pm

To be fair we also didn't get made aware that the XBOX version was no longer in beta until after we logged into the game and saw the message ourselves, lol.

Maybe PC is gonna release before it is announced as well.

@MMT119 said in PSO2 PC RELEASE DATE:

If I was them will release it on 31 May at 11pm

PST or AST..?! ;0 ;~)

o/ =^.^=

Why so many threads have to be started talking about the pc date. Most likely it will be like console with a silent release and twitter post on teh day of saying hey its up for pc now.

I'm beginning to seriously doubt it'll even be released.

I'm looking for a "Sorry, we just don't have the player capacity we thought to keep the servers online! We're terminating the Western release before the PC release. Thanks ARKS!"

They flatout said "late May", so either next week as a surprise or the last week of May.